Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

For being an alt in a no alt game

2 Likes

magnus just provided you a clear cut example of a wolf using that exact defense
it’s just an intimidation strat wolves use to shake people off their wagon

also angleshooting could not be further from the way you just used it

this is the worst post i’ve ever read

Oh, that’s rare of you. I didn’t take you one to be opportunistic when I claimed earlier, this very much differs from your playstyle early on the game when you said you were “neutral-based” @Italy

Are you guys pulling knives on each other or something

Gotta powertown somehow. I try to base my current decisions off past games, and what you’re saying right now is exactly what an evil said last game. The reason why is because a Town wouldn’t be confident enough in their reads to have it pushed posthumously on the first day, especially when their back is to the wall like yours is right now.

I simply don’t buy it. You can’t be confident enough in a wolf read on Italy to say that.

How does that apply to me? Metareading is only accurate if the person you’re metareading is actually the context you used on the metareading for.

because it is a textbook wolf strat?

I’m content with this, it’s a 1 for 1 situation. Town always has numbers over wolf.

Don’t go back on your word, your vote stays on me now. I want to see this 1 for 1 tunnel go to the end.

That’s right @Italy, show me what you’re capable! I want you gone once I flip.

Tbf they probably maybe haven’t played here but…

1 Like

tmi
omgus
deflection
intimidation
blatant misuse of buzzword phrases
i have godreads less blatantly wolfy than you

1 Like

Ironically all you’re doing is tunneling, can you make any other read besides me LOL. Like show me why you’re not wolf at all.

Unless you’re a vengeful townie, which you don’t even seem to be fakeclaiming…

We aren’t executing Italy based solely on your word, lol. If you’re right and we’re wrong, you can lord your read over us in spec chat.

are we even having the same conversation

No way a townish player would stick on another player w/o an actual read.

this is a read
the read is that you’re spouting bullshit

Clearly all you’re good at this game is

1. Gaslighting
  2. Tunneling

That’s my read on you, where’s your read of mine

buzzword