Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

That’s not meant to be offensive or to call Eliza dumb

After Lemonfairy lynch just lynch me as well, cuz my job will be done and I’ll be fulfilled that we got out a low poster

Bahahahahah

Ofc knowing how indecisive everyone is, I can guarantee that Lemonfairy won’t be hammer3: anytime soon LOL

Man how do you guys see this newly playing player to trying to be strategic in any way, he’s literally saying everything on the go, who does he think he is anyways, Silviu???

I’m going to quickhammer Dis
I can’t stand for this 10 posts for 1 nonsense
(it’s also definitely scum trying to flood thread and get volume cleared because everyone is too lazy to read them

i assure you it’s very mutual

1 Like

VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

I’m reading this interaction and I can’t wrap my head around. But I’m surprised that Eliza is posting content???

1 Like

I am a changed woman

1 Like

Eliza literally is wagon-jumping and I don’t like it specifically on FM hater because it sounds like a myslynch

it’s just that if I keep him alive I will make literally no content because thread will be unreadable

Whatever, I don’t care

Good riddance

No this is the right lynch guys, yes this is the right lynch.

I want everyone in this train to be memorialized and put on a plaque

1 Like

Best players of all time

Well I can see your playstyle is doing, but you know, you can literally go old fashion to scroll down and then comment and then try to look at this person as a whole so you get a clue to who that person is and also get some allies, because town can’t win if they scrutinize other town.

You don’t have to wait to day’s end to lynch somebody and then get credit for it in hopes it will make you be safe from doubt.

Yea no this clears Eliza completely. Let me flip.

I can guarantee at least 1 deep wolf not voting me, and it will happen soon