Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

The novels Jaiden’s reading.

2 Likes

This is how I choose to play the game. This is NAI as far as I’m concerned. Read every game I have ever been in and it will be the exact same every time.

2 Likes

I’d have to laugh if this was wolf theatre between Jarek and May, if this was just early antispew and distancing… no, nevermind. If they were aligned the former wouldn’t have reacted that way to May’s push, by getting all flustered. Not W/W.

2 Likes

Trust me, I’ll get to the real wallposting soon. “You are like little baby, watch this,” and so on. It won’t be immediately, though, because I’ve got to go get some real work done. Everyone say you’re welcome to me, Magnus, and Jarek, mostly the latter two, for bringing this game out of RVS, and I’ll see you all later.

2 Likes

Same defense. Plus - Showing my point of view should help you see my reasoning and should help you vote properly. I’m sick of being called evil because I opted to defend my stance instead of just blindly attacking people without considering where I could go wrong.

This is how people end up tunelling.

oh so you admit to it

:wowee:

Rocking-horfe.
Exercife.

Those aren’t just weird ‘s’s because ‘should’ is easy to read. Who wrote this?

No. I’m saying that defending myself is how I choose to play the game.

that’s not what im saying

i legit
what
how is this hard to understand

If you believe evils are more likely to pile onto your wagon, Jarek, what are your thoughts on Eliza compared to May?

1 Like

normal townies:
“oh I noticed X thing about Y”
“that means Z”
mafia with TMI:
“Z”
asked about it
“oh because X”

1 Like

I’ve never played with Eliza so I don’t know. I know May tends to throw their vote around everywhere like this but their reasoning is typically better.

1 Like

okay im no longer following this so im gonna say my work is done

3 Likes
1 Like

Do I just think their reasoning is bad because it’s attacking me and thus I am biased or is it actually bad reasoning? That’s the question.

1 Like

Alright, I’m just trying to get a feel for your reads. We’re skipping day one, we’re completely serious here.
How do you feel about Jaiden saying your reaction was bad and you were evil, but not voting you and joking around when you asked for an explanation, and backing out after a few posts? Would this make sense through the lens that you’re Town and Jaiden’s evil? How likely do you believe that outcome to be?

1 Like

You’ll call me evil for it but I’m really not sure if I’m in the right mood or mind-set to be giving you reads after I just got done being scumread for being me

I was trying to gauge your possible partnership with Cape90, someone suspecting Jaiden, so that sucks.