Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

And I haven’t found any of his posts to be wolf AI for him.

Hmm actually May paired me with Silviu once that might be deflection and used against me later if Silviu flipped wolf

How can you not just instantly say ÿep they are town".

Right, but you have to still think about the mech clears, and come up with any possible scenario where the mechanics have failed you, rather than just straight up going “well I don’t care, he annoys me”. I’m not saying our mech clears are infallible, I’m saying they’re evidence that we have to take into account.

Excuse my accentuated y.

Fuck I don’t know.

But there is still definitely 2 wolves in my PoE

What do you see in May that I don’t

What is the basis of your PoE? What interactions form its bedrock? I know other people say your process is incomprehensible, but usually I don’t find that the case… but right now, I just… don’t really get why this is the angle from which you are solving. We tend to work in very similar ways, and that way isn’t just “put five people in a PoE and declare it done”.

I never once suspected FM disliker though

oh

1 Like

I stand up for the chaotic supremacy

I’ll tell you what my miss execution will indicate.

It’ll indicate that the town is absolutely blind sighting and can’t realize that mafia have been in a good position today and more likely then not just lingering on town wagons like me, Magnus and Dislike FM.

People aren’t even trying to go for the wolves like I swear you all are just accusing anyone who is on the right track of things, wolves like that cause they can win.

I would say for town to follow my legacy if I die but guess what, I don’t think they will.

I’ve honestly fucking had it with this shit, vote a fucking wolf please. This isn’t being emotional I’m just irritated that you have been lingering all day and no one has bothered to think of where the wolves will be positioning themselves here.

Then we got Silviu who IF town, doesn’t have any fucking idea who a wolf is cause I’m the only person he thinks is a wolf when I know I am town.
There is also more then one wolf so Silviu IF your town you need to get your act together and figure out who your miss clearing.
@Silviu200530

I’m heading off now, please don’t miss execute me here.
If I get back and I got more votes on me I WILL full claim.

1 Like

I really want to know if somebody townread Zoro and then Zoro to return the favor put them as town aswell.

Listen, I know I’ve not been playing particularly well this time around, but this game has definitely gone off the rails. We’re all exhausted, but I think we can still work in a logical manner… if we try. Zorvo, regardless of my scumlean on him, is right - we’re not even trying to go for wolves.

I think right now, I’d like to see readlists from people, if only as a collective exercise to organize our thoughts and think about the game as a whole.

Townread: Cape90, Italy, IDFM
Townlean: Silviu, Jaiden, Eliza
Neutral: Neon, Jarek, Marluna
Scumlean: Magnus, Zorvo, beancat

1 Like

I’d say that May, Neon, Italy, Cape and Dislike FM are all the most obvious towns even if is not set in stone and that matters for the late game anyways, to finally turn the tides against a permanent mafia win record in history.

Wow I wrote something philosophical, spec chat can you please clap for me thanks

Zone I hope you aren’t trolling me in there, I will get mad and then you will write “ok” in retaliation

Hey May why are you scumreading Mag?

Considering what happened in Valorant with Eliza and how many times I got myself myslynched, I can really say that how you craft your public image that will be ultimately on you, even if you are to be considered a LHF.

Though this makes me have doubts now, I never seen Zoro being angry, but like frantic as wolf

God, none of these wagons are even great