Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

source: have played botc

1 Like

hi, local discord player here
it isnt.
at all.

forums tend to give larger posts and discord tends to give shorter posts for example

1 Like

I said what i said

1 Like

Eliza - Didn’t like their initial push on Jarek and then their rotate to the other wagon which I believe was Dislike FM.
May - Technically remember wagonomics, May actually looks kinda bad with the Lemon vote here, as they joined onto what we now know was a LHF wagon, plus I didn’t like May’s interaction with Eliza or at least at first and there’s a certain why I can see May play wolf that can fit into how they are currently playing.
Marluna - As soon as me and May drop a vote on Eliza, Marluna was hella resistant on it
Neon - Seemed to be hard defending Eliza but I can also see them W/W with Marluna and they are both trying to pocket Eliza.
Jaiden - Despite being in thread just casually “forget” Magnus claim. (I think that’s a lie.)

1 Like

May thinks you aren’t being solvy as usual. Something happened? You said you given a reason for that.

i have not played a single forum game on discord that was not a shitshow
but at the same time that could just be the innate law that everything i play naturally becomes a shitshow

Obviously outside you. I didn’t just want to say rule of 3 cause that’s boring.

I mean I’m quite busy and also in another FM Game.
I’m just going through stuff trying to deduct where the wolves are.
I’ve narrowed down a solve that makes sense in regards to it.

VOTE: Zorvo

i am convinced he read my response and is just acting like he hasnt to continue his push on me until someone calls him on his bullshit

1 Like

Neon if you vote me to, I’ll be able to say with 100% confidence there is a wolf voting me.

(Even though deep down I guess it could just be Eliza/Marluna.)

be quiet zorvo

So you don’t care that Gorta died nor did you want to stop it?

even after i said this he refused to acknowledge it and just made a comment towards neon

Reading ISOs is for scum

1 Like

I mean I do and do not.
I already stated previously neither lol or Gorta were my desired wagons.

I believe it was also you as the first one to start pushing or showing suspicion towards Gorta.

I think I acknowledged it quite obviously here.

Lmao this take simultaneously has a fact in it (I defended Eliza) and than combined that with the worst reasoning I’ve ever seen in my life.

yeah you acknowledged the vote but completely ignored the context of it
why would you do that