Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

hey seth? no.

Okay now how many in your PoE would you categorize as LHF?

Translation: “help i don’t like this line of questioning let me deflect”

1 Like

Caps lock is a wolf trait

1 Like

Why make him repeat his claim?
He already stated Jarek was his next target he needs to make sure doesn’t get hammered today.

And your okay with that obviously.

How do you feel about the other players who have been pushing to kill lhf?

I’ve defended the ones I believe to have been or rather stated how I think they are town.

Eliza and Jaiden might be LHF (and sisters) but I read them wolf for reasons outside of that fact.

In a way, Jarek was the perfect name to pull.
He’s more likely Town than Mafia, but there’s enough doubt regarding his slot that he could’ve been pushed as a misexe, which can be analysed.
There’s also the possibility that Jarek’s actually Mafia, and that would be terrible. But I don’t think that’s the forefront possibility in my mind.

Narcissism time

You would be correct
That post was me saying “welp I fucked up on that one”

As for the other slot that pinged me

This gives me reason to dig deeper
Why the fuck does this slot feel the need to shade me like this

Then you find gems like

Bruh

They are so fucking sure of themselves that it’s confusing? Like they feel justified enough to yell insults at people even though some are a) confirmed town, b) being helpful, or c) not actually doing whatever IDFM was talking about

I’m starting to worry that this might even be a jester slot

2 Likes

I’m tired. I’ll probably pop in intermittently during the night, but I should really catch some sleep. Ping me whenever if you need to hear my thoughts ASAP.

To anyone wishing to turn their brain off for a few minutes, watch this ’Amazing Bulk’ clip. Truly one of the movies of all time.

I’m kinda… surpirsed? at people thinking that me being UTR is scum AI

Unlike yall I happen to have a life :^)

Your reasons hardly exist.

Do you think killing lhf benefits town?

For me personally, your activity is straight NAI.

But others might not realize your meta

I think killing a wolf benefits town.
No matter how they are classified.

Usually LHF are town classified as easy execution targets, so that kinda defeats your point :confused:
You say you read them wolves outside of them being easy targets, may I know what those are?

Hey do you guys know about the game?

1 Like

Do you remember what happens when you think about the game?

1 Like