Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

So you resort to the old classic “Doubt Zorvo” eh?

1 Like

No but I meant beancat’s read on IDFM being jester and that making sense

Again, do you think it’s probable for 2 neutrals and if so how much mafia do we have?

probably not, but if so, 3 mafia.

I was referring to playstyle of IDFM because he most definitely is marking those checkboxes, but I am also assuming what you are assuming so my vote is still there tbh

fun fact seth:
asking for your death as town or scum can be considered throwing!

1 Like

Dunno, it made me slightly gain an advantage in valo to result in Eevee bamboozling me as they roleblocked you

1 Like

idk Zorvo could be mafia I guess, but there isn’t really a specific thing that I can point to that I find suspicious on the slot.

2 Likes

I second this. There is no way that guy is a 3p Jester at this point.

2 Likes

nothing???
really???

I find it that weird because you can have all sorts of content from Zoro but something’s odd

i have been screaming into the void all this time havent i

1 Like

I don’t know Zorvo/Seth all that well to know meta reasons why they are scum. They just kinda sit at this point where I dont really know whether to make heads or tails out of it and I haven’t noticed any real juicy cases on Zorvo, searching on this website is a hassle though

2 Likes

like there is no reason why I shouldn’t be able to click on someone’s name, right click, view their posts in another tab. Good quality of life thing tbh

The only checkboxes I am making is ensuring wolves are pure on my wagon.

They’ve lost this game.

also @beancat sorry for saying you suck earlier, heat of the moment.

2 Likes

i have a good amount of zorvo games from like 3 or 4 years ago
dont worry he hasnt changed a bit

Magnus → Argues the hardest for a Gorta execution with @Cape90 → Magnus switches vote off Gorta last second EoD → I switch my vote onto Gorta from Magnus to make sure it doesn’t tie on lol → Magnus calls me for being scum

TMI TMI TMI! Magnus knew lol was town!

but how would Magnus know that Gorta wasn’t town. That’s the disconnect

At the very least, him arguing for a Gorta exe makes sense since it’s not his own teammate. Him switching off last second is an attempt to capitalize on getting rid of the “wildcard” since lol could be a Town Power or Town Killing role.