Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

she has no frustrations as mafia? Would you say emotions are easy to fake?

It was a special day.

1 Like

also I would say they are very clearly not because this would be a very silly world

2 Likes

Eliza might be town for having the same frustrations as I have been having. Though maybe I am just blind :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Can I be my own lawyer?

1 Like

Okay, sure

that’s pretty cute, weren’t u calling me 3p for having my vote still on you

You were also saying if Magnus still has his vote on you by EOD, he is wolf. Don’t act like your rules you set down change

I actually get frustrated more easily as mafia in general though I’ve reigned a lot of that in elsewhere but FoL has a surefire ability to frustrate me to no end.

I promised not to be toxic this game and I feel i have been at points. Its upsetting.

But anyways it’s NAI and a bad reason to TR me

Votecount as of post #3907

I_Dislike_FM (3): beancat, ElizaThePsycho, Jarek
Magnus (3): I_Dislike_FM, Jaiden, Italy
Zorvo (3): May, Neon, Cape90
Neon (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (3): Marluna, Magnus, Silviu200530

@Magnus since you remember.

Who got mad at me for killing a slanker in DirectorHail

So, you are using the same logic that IDFM has been using against others, against Silviu

I actually don’t really remember, I’d need to check.
Probably Zorvo, since you’re bringing it up this game.

Oh, Jarek.

I think Italy pinging me for the thing on IDFM probably makes Italy just town here, rest of his content has me second guessing only a little bit though.

I will say if Italy is mafia and IDFM is town, I don’t think Italy’s post would make any sense at all from that perspective.

So if IDFM is town, he should be hard townreading Italy off that (not like IDFM wasn’t already)

These do not seem like “filler” reads

I can pull up a lot more for IDFM for that specific attack IDFM had on you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I find this an odd response to the thing Magnus said here as it seemed deflectory? Or like you actually have a personal issue with Magnus instead of a genuine suspicion. Honestly kind of feels like this for your entire game and your free-flowing suspicion and town list sure do not help with matters

yeah basically why i have tuned out some of the 600 posts

Yes Jarek was upset. How did Zorvo feel about murderateing slankers?

it’s like IDFM doesn’t know what EOD paranoia is. Like it’s an alien concept

I’m struggling to explain my read on how Zorvo reacts to a LHF wagon. I think he isn’t fine with it, but he’s willing to relent? Kinda?

That doesn’t make sense, sorry.

full post = #2648

I would like elaboration on this point

Also reading the same post this excerpt came from, I can tell that May/Zorvo/Magnus are probably not a full on wolf team XD

And then something here changed today I suppose somehow someway.

??

LOL this read.