Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

You think I am the type of player who plans these things? I just go with what I feel like.

Also I do not know StarCraft well enough to decipher ANYTHING from flavor claiming, but I think the way Zorvo has done it was towny

VOTE: Beancat

IDK how to simply unvote so there you go Beancat you are welcome

I feel like Magnus is responding to IDFM like any town would do in his shoes

I would agree, but I don’t think everyone is online right now to make a mini wagon gain traction to make a Day resolve.

Magnus is trying to push forward here - to take Jarek’s flip and connect two people to it, giving it impact beyond the current day.

This is a move wolves do when they’re bussing D1 - you want your early sacrifice to set up miseliminations - and the lack of it is what made me townread IDFM by the time his wagon had built up. (Please ignore any mistakes made between then and now.)

It’s also a move townies do, and a move I’ve been trying to talk this town into doing, when making informed choices for execution… so I don’t think this message is wolf-indicative alone, just that it’s partner-indicative if Magnus is a wolf.

There’s rule of three in play here… dare I invoke it? I think the way Magnus said Cape and Jaiden likely weren’t partnered sets up for town flips from both of them, honestly… which would leave the TR on Zorvo the final read to be incorrect. Hmm… not going to commit to that idea.

I don’t know what to make of the comments on Marluna and Neon.

1 Like

You have a Magnus case I can see?

It’s the undo arrow next to the hammer, or [unvote] opening and closing tags with nothing between them.

Well apparently so

Nice cross post may

So basically a long version of
Magnus is setting up this thing and Rule of 3 HAHA

1 Like

May do you have a post that I don’t see-

May: Here’s my essay biach

That’s not my case on Magnus. That’s a commentary on a single post of theirs. My case on Magnus is scattered throughout my posts. I know I had a response to Silviu that summarized it… but basically, I think the fakeclaim was weird, I think the powertown attitude could have come out of a reaction to our last game, and I think their attempts to lead town are shallow and deliberately allowing this sort of chaos we find ourselves in to happen.

1 Like

I have not made a scumcase on Magnus. You would know if I’d made a scumcase on Magnus, because they have 500 posts to comment on and I think I could find enough content it here to write an “essay” of that length for… at least every five posts.

1 Like

The thing about Magnus’ post (the one May made a case on) is it’s a confusing post.
Like saying you agree with someone that some evils haven’t shown up is such a blanket statement.
It also reads like a free flowing set of random thoughts that I feel like May didn’t mention.

As I said, the post I commented on alone is not alignment indicative. I went into reading that post taking Magnus being scum as a given, and I was looking for clues of who their partners would be. What I said was not a scumcase on Magnus, it was not intended to convince anyone Magnus was scum, it was intended to look for potential partnerships if they are.

I have never played with Magnus in my life, which is why I asked him earlier about “do you do this fake claim stuff often?”

I mean there were definitely parts that felt like that from what I saw of Magnus’ ISO but I want to be sure

May saying it thrice in 3 simultaneous posts that she did not make a scumcase is making me laugh for some reason

Moral dilemma?

Cape, can you make me a readlist?

jdn rtrns again aftr dinnr

will take a bit but on it