Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Zoro I decided that you having moments of frustrations makes you town because of very convenient anecdotal inside my memory.

What do you think of Magnus

I’m still fine testing my role, if you want to.
This is a reason for my low wim too.
Since I know I can’t die even if I look scummy…

I really don’t understand why w!May would jump into the thread like that EOD1 unless Neon was Mafia. If Neon’s Town, May would’ve needed to care enough to resolve a three-way tie between “villagers”, which draws undue focus onto his slot. I don’t get why w!May would do that if EOD1 was V/V/V.

…Alright, I get all this.

1 Like

I do have to go to Mc Donald’s soon so If I’m not here for the rest of the day you know why

2 Likes

What’s the case on Jaiden?

I have stated my opinion on Magnus

1 Like

Maybe I’m getting pocketed.

Am I doing something wrong?

Bad vibes I called her out on “forgetting” Magnus claim but then she said it was like wanting Magnus to repeat it of like a test or something of whatever they said.

I don’t really believe that. I think they are a lying wolf.

I’m telling you!
I think it’s Neon and May!

I will admit Jaiden is my least confident of the 5 but I remember the fact that SillyKitty lied and I thought that was wolf indicate and guess what.
SillyKitty was a wolf.

1 Like

I thought Magnus is doing some mischevious trickery but not even that looks white and black.

Alright, I think w!Zorvo either ignores that post or simply says he’s not. I didn’t listen to Zorvo in Flicker and we lost the game, so I’m going to trust you know what you’re doing.
Neon wasn’t acting great D1, and Neon’s the weakest of my townreads. This resolves May’s alignment… a top poster is probably evil, Neon’s applicable; there’s probably an evil between Z/N/J, Neon’s even more applicable…
VOTE: Neon. Open to changing my vote if someone has a more convincing case.

My playstyle is evolving.

Why Neon again?

B r u h

Given the choices between Zorvo and Neon (because I’m not going to misexe a checked doctor D2 just because I don’t like their playstyle), Neon’s a better infoflip and I have this socially good feeling about Zorvo, whereas I branded Neon as more likely town because:

1. Solvey later on.
  2. The whole voting Lol thing.

VOTE: beancat

Beancat is full null for me, I am going cheap

I can see the logic behind voting Bean.
Fun fact: during the first night, I listed Lemon in green for my heatmap.