Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

This.

1 Like

:wowee:
i realized if there was a strongman i woudln’t die

Ah.
I see.

So magia probably doesn’t have a strongman?

it doesn’t seem like a situation so important that they need to uncrate doublevotes for it

2 Likes

I picked eliza because whichever vote Neon was on I figured had 2 wolves and it was between may or eliza for me and there’s the smallest chance I could have healed them instead

there’s no double kill which sucks but whatever I don’t need mechanics to confirm me anyway

there’s always odds there’s a used 1-shot strongman

sigh

For reasons that are… more than out-of-game, I can’t really give a single answer to this question, but Jarek’s claim is something that just sounds so bullshit that it kinda… transcends those issues. Mind might be changed on it later, nothing is stable.

It was you or may and clearly I should have picked May.

VOTE: May

yeah but i still think ur scum

Okay so I’m scum that just tried to hardcore save Magnus and voted neon a wolf to do it

so Magnus & me are wolves?

i thought that was marluna

I voted Neon and pointed out I was making a tie and removing my vote from magnus at the same time why would I do that

Anyway unless I was roleblocked in some way Eliza wasn’t a mafia kill and the other protectives did their jobs.

i find it incredibly ironic a player like eliza is a treestump

Who said, that lol’s wagon is pure during D2?
(I remember someone saying, but I can’t bother look up the exact post.)

ill let you figure it out

Alright, scanning back over the thread isn’t helping unify thoughts at all… time for trial by thread. My solve from last night was Zorvo/Jarek/Magnus, with the latter having been swapped in and out for Beancat a few times, though that in hindsight was mostly arbitrarily deciding a wolf was lowposting. I politely ask you all to find me any evidence that disproves this theory, because I just cannot properly comprehend an entire thread at this point to look for issues with it.

@Cape90 hey buddy
we should chat

1 Like

Basically I have 3 abilities that are self like.

Brainshock - Force target to visit me
Deflect - Force all visitors to visit a target of my choice
Buss Drive - Switch visitors with target of my choice

1 Like