Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Or you know. I’d just murder Marluna by investigating them. way more useful than anything else I could do unless I wasn’t paying attention.

All in all the odds of Italy being scum and making this specific play are a remote world that exists only in the minds of the criminally insane

So lets go back to my world (the world where things make sense)

Like I was saying, it’s possible.

1 Like

my playstyle demands I ignore remote worlds lest I go insane

1 Like

LMAO.

Yeah you are actually correct here.
I believe Jarek is town and I was appealing to him so he can vote a wolf cause I strongly believed and still do that the wagons were TvT.
Call it TMI I don’t really care.
All that matters is I legit saved town from being miss executed (including my own slot) and got out the fucking mafia Roleblocker.

I throw out worlds that i think are a possibility and let people tear my theory apart, or build it for me

that’s how I’ve been playing. I’m based.

1 Like

beancat probably doesn’t actually know why CRichard is a mech clear.

Why waste energy theorycrafting when I could be wrong anyway let the more driven people do it for me

but that’s an assumption tbh

Yeah I also do this. Trial by town square

See it worked today

I said “magnus/May/Zorvo”

And you’ve all torn eachother apart while I sip dr.pepper and watch

1 Like

No shit,
Cause I wanted your partner to go over.

I didn’t want to allow a town to be executed yesterday.

If that’s the case, then beancat is more likely to be town who is well behind in thread.

idk sounds like town to me

You’re the MVP of this game.

Cause there was definitely more then 1. And I was right!

You aren’t flipping town.
No way.

I disagree, I just happened to be correct on one wolf so far, and I have the right idea, sure, but playing town is a team effort and letting anything get to your head and trick you into thinking you’re the best player in forum mafia is how you get set up for a nasty fall.

1 Like

I would know absolutely nothing about that, of course.

1 Like

If anyone is the MVP it’s probably Magnus in my opinion for being so divisive and leading the game early on. Divisive opinions out wolves.

1 Like