Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

May’s wagon looks pure so far so that’s cool. Like maybe not Zorvo at worst to me and maybe Marluna but I can definitely see everyone being town usually a good sign

Marluna is a big stretch though the fact they voted out Neon at all makes me think they’re town no reason to vote your teammate like that when Magnus was going over

1 Like

Marluna made the deciding vote on Neon to ensure they went over rather than Magnus.

Yeah and I think I know why so I’m fairly certain it’s just a townie

2 Likes

This is similar to the reason why I townread May early D1, if you’re curious.

Votecount as of post #5164

May (4): Zorvo, Marluna, Magnus, Jarek
Zorvo (3): May, Cape90, Silviu200530
CRichardFortressLies (1): beancat
beancat (1): Italy
Magnus (1): Jaiden
unvote (1): CRichardFortressLies

If May’s wagon is pure and they flip mafia, then there aren’t many possible teams from my perspective.
May flipping mafia would indicate the mafia are in Silviu, beancat and Jaiden provided my reads are correct.

1 Like

Beancat fits into every scumteam I could possibly imagine. Is that agreeable?

Their vote history is not good from what I remember.
They voted Gorta to ensure they would go over EoD1 and when Neon was wagonned, their vote at EoD2 was wasted on my slot.

1 Like

I was afraid to kill a town protection role…

I may yes

1 Like

Jarek’s read on you comes from the fact that w!you could’ve done nothing and let me flip. In the best case scenario, you be agreeing to vote Neon today. In the worst case scenario, you’re pushing a villager and the game’s probably lost.

Also both Magnus and Cape surviving the night is kinda sus…

It’s hard to believe mafia would target Zorvo over Magnus during N2.

Hmm, yes. I can’t think of any reasons to not kill someone who was the leading wagon thirty seconds to EOD.

Alas…
The one who claimed TP

I clearly have plot armour.

1 Like

If they did kill Zorvo, then that would confirm one of the counter wagons at EoD2 was town.

Pretty much

Yes a very town-like fear when town protectives are mafias #1 priority

1 Like

Silviu’s online, one of my posts were liked. We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

This game feels poetry-worthy, in a strange way.

1 Like