Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

And like nobody pushed the slot for like not being NKd?

Wouldn’t it an obvious target for protectives?

What are you even scum reading me for lol

I’ve decided I’m gonna pick an anime i like every game and only post gifs from that one so have a My Life Reincarnated as a Slime gif

転生したらスライム 転スラ That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

I looked into the crystal ball and it says your scum. Sorry. The crystal ball said so. I looked into it and everything

1 Like

Where?

Consolidation can wait for now we must spread the vote. Break the two party system.

2 Likes

I was going to make some joke about being impatient for wagonomics, but… FoL…

I remember that game…
I was in a 3-person neighborhood with Jal… And neither of suspected Jal being mafia…

Eliza least sus. I don’t really find anyone most sus. Maybe like Jaiden or someone.

they made even arguments, all infallible

Nope i will be here all night

I strongly disagree with this

Disappointing.

1 Like

If someone that is extremely detrimental to mafia doesn’t at least warrant a NK attempt you should probably question why they are not being killed.

I think your crystal ball is broken. Might want to take it too the shop and get it fixed.

The crystal ball never lies. I do, though, typically about what the crystal ball says, so if it’s wrong, that’s on me. Misinterpreting the divine visions granted to me. I would never imply them fallible.

Someone check the success rate of the crystal ball i need probabilities and data

On FoL, two of the two reads I’ve explicitly cited “the crystal ball” on have been wrong. However, I don’t always use that phrase. I’m sure the REAL data and REAL probabilities would answer much differently, because the crystal ball is always right.

1 Like