Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I mean… Why would investigator have negative effect, if there is Miller in the game?

i havent an inkling

Unless Miller isn’t in the game, which I strongly believe to be true

Of course, #8 post by you doesnt look so well if a slank TI shows up

The miller claim is probably to dissuade visits so my bet would be a fragile diplomat or something.

Or it’s a wolf. lol.

You ve turned my secrets upside down.

The reason I have this feeling is because of her alt ego during Flicker. S-She got lynched while she could claim Medic. I m traumatized.

why would an investigative of any kind ever be slank-conditional

1. this is a rolemadness. I can’t be a VT here.
  2. i claimed that at day 5, not start of day 1.

I’m assuming TIs in this role list are slank conditional, based on the premise that the role I have as well as the role that @Marluna claims to be are both slank-based.

:really:

Statistically it is more probable that this pattern is followed for all town roles, each with their own setback.

i should have just gone back to sleep

There’s a pattern in everything if you look hard enough.

slank isn’t a condition given to investigatives
there are many much less over the top things you can do instead
heavy restrictions like that are basically reserved for a single role in all existence

also the reason that condition basically exists in the first place is for said role in question to punish slankers

Anyways, I think townies… considering the importance of their role, I think they would act more carefree than being wrapped with responsabilities. As a short review

May town, Neon lean town, FM hater town (the most carefree considering the presumed level of noob).

VOTE: Zorvo, he s stepping outside of the spotlight like in valo again. Go post nerd

Everything is a puzzle…

I uh got stuck playing Chrono Trigger on my ds, but I’ll look at a few people then probably sleep

Marluna lean town. I will put all my faith in FM hater and May full Kaito style,so I can get some teammates and get nk instead of lynched in case of something.

But not like I wont risk lynching because lol the magic of status quo

bad idea

1 Like