Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

BTW if you think that I’m mafia, then logically you have to accuse Italy of being mafia too as the two of us have to be the same alignment from the rolecop thingy.
Yes, I’m aware that if I’m mafia, then town!Italy would see my role and not alignment. Yet seriously, why would mafia slank doctor be a thing? It’s totally useless for mafia.

…judging by how your slot was acting, yes

That is indeed what I am doing

Yes, they’d be ok with losing voting power and ability to dictate their agenda in thread by killing their partner.
Seems legit Kappa.

They gain towncred and peace of mind
They lose a vote and a power

Idk about you but I wouldve taken that in a heartbeat

You obviously didn’t read IHFM and Italy’s posts against each other huh? A few things that come to mind.
IHFM and Italy pushed each other, the former saying that Italy should die if they got lunched. Doesn’t sound like w/w theater if you ask me.

Key point here, Neon never actually put your slot in danger.

No meaningful vote
No continuous scumcalling

Just a few “oh this is policy” then going to call your slot town

Not the great defense that you seem to think it is…

Well it’s the truth that I’m town. Deal with it.
If you’re mafia, go ahead and try to get me mislunched.
If you’re town, then you’re tunneled.

Beancat has a point the only reason I don’t want to kill Richard is because the role is so laughably terrible that if it’s a mafia role then I can only assume it’s there as a joke

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unless the way IDFM was acting was to bait role cops because the role was so hard to distinguish? Bit of a stretch though.

IDFM couldn’t have known role cops existed when they did the thing they did.

Love how the response to my case is “well suck it im town”
Nothing else to respond with huh

Either way

VOTE: May

I think I’m 100% correct on CRich/Italy but I’ve learned to not trust myself

Ima go to sleep on this while someone else can check over my work

Good to know Marluna and Beancat are probably not wolves voting together on my slot, because wolves don’t like voting as a block if they can help it.

I think we should clear out the more obvious PoE’s before going into Richard and stuff for now @beancat

there’s a thunderdome-esque situation between Zorvo & May

And I’m a vigilante-esque role that kinda exists to kill people in less obvious worlds if I so choose sorta

You’ll have to explain to me what the thought process would have been to claim a check on IDFM

I think it’s 1 town 1 wolf at best not both alligned with Richard being the more likely evil, but Italy being a 1-shot mafia rolecop of some kind makes sense to me as well.

There’s no way 2 wolves attach themselves at the hip with another wolf going over like that on a whim that’s my take on it

No… I don’t think that’s either. on Valorant he was still doing nonsense pushes, but like he wasn’t even affected emotionally by these. Here it reminds me deeply of how he was the first game, so desperate to get me out, but yet, town.

That’s why I don’t think it’s Zorvo, he cares too much.

Yeah… maybe it isn’t alright to base all of your gaming on something because a certain person said so

The loudest of voices doesn’t mean they’re the most true.