Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I have no reads list.

Well not a public one anyways.

1 Like

9 hours and 30 minutes remaining until EoD

Eliza is playing the most obviously town I’ve ever seen them play. Granted my experience is limited but also granted in the game I played where Eliza wolfed this was not even remotely how they played. Actually I’m annoyed by the Eliza wagon. Really annoyed.

My first game here Eliza did fuck all for the whole game I wanted to kill them for doing fuck all and I had everyone tell me oh no oh no no you can’t this is just how Eliza plays its NAI. So come into this game I expect fuck all from that slot but lo. And behold they are actually trying and generating content and reading the game and its like actually kind of good and now you all wagon Eliza? Now… not when they do fuck all but when they are actually playing to solve the game. No. I actually want to give this slot a chance because I’m decidedly surprised by this play and I do not think the whole argument of lmao opportunistic is valid when several of the votes progression throughout the day have been pretty fucking opportunistic.

Marluna has 2 outcomes. One. We catch a woof. 2. We waste a day. The cost of option two outweighs the benefit of option 1. If Luna is someone town wants to solve it should always be via kill at night.

VOTE: Jarek

1 Like

No my defense is pretty fucking loud.

1 Like

Factually inaccurate there are many TenSura gifs

At least 1 woofer on Eliza.

ElizaThePsycho (5): Cape90, I_Dislike_FM, May, Zorvo, Gorta

Cape is probably town I think their case is actually thought out well put together and I think they believe it

IDFM certainly could be woof hard to read a slot that I perennially ignore because I strongly despise how they act. Willing to policy the slot and be done with it.

May is null to me

Zorvo looks bad I hate how they were unwilling to move onto Eliza unless May did. Weird. Hate it. May/Zorvo wolf theatre equity is 100% real. May Zorvo thread clog with meaningless posts that were hard to follow about each other achieved.

Gorta is the one I hate the most the jump on feels awful the justification of it hurts my soul with how bad it is and the justofication feels weirdly thought out and mildly hedgy

Bruhhhhhhh read the thread.

1 Like

VOTE: Gorta

It’s necessary to comment on this before someone else responds with an incorrect assumption, as I almost did before I thought about it for two seconds.

“If we try to execute Marluna and she doesn’t die, she’s confirmed. Then Mafia have to waste a night killing her.”

That’s not technically true. Marluna’s role, “survive an execution” could come from both Town or Mafia, and with her miller claim we’ll have no way to confirm her role either way. We can’t execute her, either, and it means nothing either way. Hollow Man, according to Mafiawiki, is predominantly a Mafia-aligned role. So you’re right about resolving Marluna at night, if we have a vigi.

Gorta is wolf

channels my inner Zorvo

Of course I’m right I’m a god tier mafia main.

You wouldn’t be the first.

1 Like

Why bad?

Votecount of Day 1

ElizaThePsycho (5): Cape90, I_Dislike_FM, May, Zorvo, Gorta
Neon (2): Jarek, lol
May (2): Marluna, beancat
Magnus (1): Jaiden
I_Dislike_FM (1): Italy
Zorvo (1): Silviu200530
Lemonfairy (1): Magnus
beancat (1): Lemonfairy
Jarek (1): ElizaThePsycho
Gorta (1): Neon

doctors didnt give me opium :confused:

1 Like

it isnt
but its far too raw for any scum ever
if it was typed in a “haha im funny goofy” way it would be sussy but the sheer directness just comes off as townie to me
this is so unfathomly confident otherwise

can someone translate this for me

(i did not)