Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

im commited to the sauce

(id feel bad if i didnt at least try)

UNVOTE
prolly a good idea

I definetly went with a jokester style with O.kazo, so those games don’t count.

Hi. Hello. I just woke up, so I am very sleepy. Too sleepy to say stuff without prompting, but I can answer questions.

2 Likes

Instant town, town behavior right here

This is definetly a joke readlist in RVS…
I don’t see why this warranted a vote.

I’m with Magnus on this one.

Okay.

Why didn’t you vote me yet?

I concur with Eliza on this one

Her ISO has been quite far from “just defense”

Examples:

I haven’t read enough of the thread to decide whether I agree with these points
But I can tell that Eliza is genuinely producing material and is trying to be helpful

So that puts Gorta, and this as well under scrutiny:

As for the reasoning, I think scum trying to turbo this role would make sense:

I’ll join this

VOTE: Gorta

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING GENTLEPEOPLE
whos up for a little game?? i know i am!!!

[a copypasta steadily approaches]

2 Likes

Anyway, the reason I specifically hedged on Magnus there is because, and I’m going to ruin some of my plans by saying this, I did not particularly trust them at the time.

I thought they might be trying to powerwolf, but I knew I had no real way of catching them in the moment, so I intentionally played up my trust of them as much as possible so that if they were wolf, they would feel more comfortable pushing misvotes and bad reasoning, and if they were town, they’d be more likely to ease my worries by being nightkilled.

It’s much easier to catch a wolf who’s widely TRed and thinks they’re invincible, because they won’t be paying as detailed attention to their behavior, which is what I was going for there.

That’s also why I made a few comments down the line about “publicly believing their claim” and so on. By now, I think I’ve settled down well enough to stop lying about how I trust them and start telling the truth about how I trust them.

2 Likes

Okay may mafia because town do not think 2 steps ahead

this is what simple secrets are for may

2 Likes

Because most of the case on you revolves around your claim and I’m hard banned from mech spec. Also joining existing wagons is often better for the gamestate. Also you’re not really my top wolfread.

May is way too chaotically experimental, mad scientists = town

To use the reference you so love, I did the exact same thing with Leafia in Flicker and it wormed perfectly. She was my “top townread”, she pushed agenda, had weird interactions with her wolf buddies, and then as soon as I turned on her she further betrayed she was wolf with her reaction. It’s easy stuff.

1 Like

MAKE UP YOUR MIND SILVIU

1 Like

Don’t worry I was kidding about that may mafia thing, if I was serious about it then I’d vote lol