Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

why would i suddenly agree to work with you on this
i clearly oppose you in every way

Hey Jaiden want to vote Neon together and make a cool counterwagon that’ll hammer this gamestate into something in the slightest comprehensible for me tomorrow

1 Like

It really depends on whether Gorta’s a busser, which I have no way of knowing. Even then, this isn’t my preferred wagon.

I gave Gorta an opening to read me, and he passed.

Jarek (2): May, ElizaThePsycho
May (2): Jarek, Zorvo
Jaiden (1): Cape90
Magnus (1): Jaiden
Cape90 (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (9): Marluna, Silviu200530, Gorta, lol, Neon, Italy, beancat, I_Dislike_FM, Magnus

Maybe he didn’t want to read the at-the-time highest poster, or maybe he wanted to push an agenda.

Saying “Gorta/Jarek possible partners” is too simple, but it’s obviously true. Although this can’t be discerned as an agenda-push or not, it could be defence or just playing it safe, whatever.

I’m just going to pretend Gorta/IDFM is still a possibility.

Gorta throwing light shade on May probably means they aren’t W/W. Either go all in or not at all.
Also opportunistic.

This could really go either way.

Also likely not W/W with Eliza.

I don’t really like this wagon, but tbf I think Gorta’s gonna be LHF all game.
If wolf, I’m clearing May and reanalysing Jarek and Zorvo.
If town… I’ve got nothing.

rvs is until most people post enough content to reliably work off of
that’s a long time

Isn’t Neon like too chaotic and spontaneous to ever look like she has a walkie talkie on the back of her head trying to coordinate with the other mafiebuddies?

Oh I’m well aware of what the implication was.

At this point I’m wondering what you think a wolf actually does.
If the scummy people can’t be scum, are all the towny people actually evil?

Actually, you know what, I want to vote Neon and hammer this gamestate into something that’ll be in the slightest comprehensible for me tomorrow. VOTE: Neon

Do you like think the wolves just sit in there and malefiquentically laugh when they get a wagon against an innocent person or what

To be clear, I’m using “hammer” here as a verb meaning, like, to shape as a blacksmith, not in the mafia terminology sense. Don’t hammer Neon

2 Likes

Everyone: thank God RVS was over early

Jarek voted Neon like 20 hrs after this

Neon: RVS was over

Italy: lmao RVS is never over

checks out

God to know that protecting Jarek is this important I will note this for when he flips woof.

1 Like

Let’s weaponsmith Neon

I want you to do that also

Because clearly wolves are like Leafia 24/7

2 wagons. Les go.

Why not? It all depends on the specific player, because no two people play alike.

Wooo look at that two competing top wagons doesn’t everyone want to indicate their alignment by choosing between one of those two? Don’t you want to? So tempting. Let’s all vote Neon or Gorta

1 Like

rvs ends
it does not end immediately

VOTE: Silviu

1 Like

It depends on why a person thinks a certain way though, and indeed every person plays differently but these people can fall in a category of behavior that are pretty similar, so do you scumread Neon?