Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

He’s up there as well. I haven’t skimmed his iso

I was about to say, zugzwang has done the same thing, and arguably worse, he joined the first event while lurking (hadn’t posted anything since an hour before the event signup)

also admittedly even if the codies event didnt get played, cape inned for both BOTCT and that so like. ???

You do realize I haven’t camped the thread and just looked at the host iso and went from there right.

Anyway ty for more context infk

VOTE: Zugzwang

xD

I’m fully aware this is a bad read but I think sabi is mildly townie for this given the context - idt a wolf would be too keen on calling this ‘just a wolf’ considering Luka clarified it was a joke - it’s likely to bring negative attention to sabi bc it reads like jumping on the bandwagon but using a weird/invalid angle to do so and I’m inclined to think wolves (in town!Luka worlds) would’ve gone over the day vig thing in wolf chat to some degree so w!sabi would’ve ideally known better than to call this wolfy

For burned out start, you are all right Sadbi

You enjoy being bullied. Something about m.ggers and being bullied go hand in hand

1 Like

no i dont??? i dont rlly mind it from friends but i very much prefer to not get bullied

1 Like

bullies

1 Like

Spicy.
Tell me more.

yeah i dont mind being a bully but i dont take what i can give yaknow

Thanks but all the sabi readers will disagree because I sound meh.

you sound meh regardless of alignment

Damn who wants gta6

Wow you dropped your town read on me already,
I see how it is.

you have a beautiful voice

nevermind I do miss katze

I think benguined’s vote on me was wolfy tbh.

Do you stand on ten toes for that