Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

KILLIZA (2): Zugzwang, tutuu
baker (1): Treasure
Frostwolf103 (1): guavagudetama
Leafia (1): neil_the_eel
Bionic (1): RoseRedWitch
RoseRedWitch (1): Stick
Zugzwang (1): Sneakyphoenix

Not Voting (15): baker, Ash, Leafia, Frostwolf103, Clara, Someone, iamagummybear, Haze_with_a_Z, KILLIZA, Cape90, BradLand, Bionic, May, Kiiruma, an_gorta_slanktai

1 Like

that should work now
@an_gorta_slanktai your vote wasnt working

1 Like

VOTE: Zugzwang

1 Like

when did i vote leafia

1 Like

nya
i see people want me to claim
which is fair ig

so, my role is. a bit complicated.

I have a two shot day ability, which is kinda like an inventor.
it gives me one of 3 items, all of which are night actions.
the item is awarded at the beginning of the night.
the hosts actually decide which of the 3 i get; they give me the one that is currently best for me (based on the state of the game) in their eyes. this decision is made when night starts.

1 of the items I can get is a neighborizer, where the chat lasts for one-and-a-half day/night cycles (so, if it started sod2, it ends eod3). This is the one I got, and I targeted arctic with it. This is what I was referring to here, at the start of day:

I have one more shot left, which I have used today already, and I’ll be using the item from it tonight. I can’t guarantee it’s a neighborizer shot, though that would be the most useful for proving myself, and therefore is the best for me (@GalacticCouncil pls nya)

I could claim the other items, and will if I have to, but i’d rather not

2 Likes

No but we wait til we see result of the war to do stuff tbh imo cause they could be right or die from war

oh also this is why I chose to write “save arcy” as my mini-modpost n1

1 Like

Event looks fun sad I missed it yes that’s why I came online tbh

1 Like

I’m debating speculating on colors tbh but idk if it will help

1 Like

Dinner and charging time ping if event. Yes I got tricked by the mod

1 Like

haze (and i cannot stress this enough) with a z

2 Likes

IM SORRY @baker :sob: at the very least all of my shots at you were blank i think. i shot 2 bangs at ash, forgot what was my third bang but i ducked on the same round

1 Like

Someone won. I did pretty good too though. Talk to everyone more later too. Heading out for now.

2 Likes

i blame leafia

she shot me multiple times

1 Like

:sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

i am so shocked rn

1 Like

but yeah the math checks out

1 Like

i mean clearly someone’s lying. can’t be penguin. zugzwag’s role is complicated enough that it seems like the truth. leafia (are they the person who claimed the doc) seems to be the liar then :person_shrugging:

Legit I was so convinced I was getting last