Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

my head hurts

all of us; our poe, someone has a negative % hit chance

why does nobody want to pop otter? idgi

no i dont need to be. i just want my fellow attackers to be people i trust. u can be the aggressor

otterpopd (2): an_gorta_slanktai, Stick
IcetFeelsPain (2): tutuu, RoseRedWitch
Frostwolf103 (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (20): Zugzwang, IcetFeelsPain, otterpopd, Sneakyphoenix, baker, Treasure, Ash, Leafia, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Clara, Someone, iamagummybear, neil_the_eel, Haze_with_a_Z, KILLIZA, Cape90, BradLand, Bionic, May

If the kill was done by mafia, it would be added as fifth visitor from what I understand.

Arctic died so I didnt think much but forgot to add crucial detail whether mafia was involved or not, I havent played unassigned mafia factional games before.

My point remains clear: either Ice, Leafia or Zug did this kill.

FTR as someone who’s played with her a lot I think otter is well within her townrange here she just. Acts like this

we pop otter on second war no?

attack icet list: neil (aggressor), tutuu, brad, may

attack otterpopd list: an_gorta_slanktai

attack kiiruma list (peaceful science): stick

is this accurate?

1 Like

fuck this is hard to coordinate lol

1 Like

wait i need to be the aggressor LOL im sorry i misread my role

ugh

sorry for spam guys

2 Likes

xD

1 Like

i’m trying to picture the possibilities of icet and frostwolf alignments. i don’t know if arctic’s passive “you know the faction kill is unassigned” is just left empty so we don’t get information about wolf actions from him dying or if there was genuinely no wolf kill last night. right now i think at least one protective visited arctic, and a wolf strongarm nullified it to confirm a kill.

if there’s a town aligned gambler, i kind of doubt there are any 3Ps- maybe a serial killer, but the OP doesn’t mention anything about 3Ps either (unless that’s not indicative, in which case lol)

aaaalright ok im just gonna be the aggressor on otter then.

1 Like

as many people as you want can attack someone, and the cap for the chance of death here is with 5 attackers, not 4
I can be your 5th attacker nya

(still reading up btw)

i think we are doing fine. it will get harder on next days if we dont pelt today

the guy that was the only one pushing her got janitored and he made some good points on her

and amidst all this, she wants to shoot someone that claimed a self-resolving role instead of the many other names which are being discussed

1 Like

maybe ill save myself for ita2

attack icet list: tutuu (aggressor), brad, may, sneakyphoenix

attack otterpopd list: neil_the_eel (aggressor), an_gorta_slanktai

attack kiiruma list (peaceful science): stick

how about this
is this accurate?

attack icet list: tutuu, brad, may

attack otterpopd list: stick (aggressor), an_gorta_slanktai

1 Like