Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

we can still force nicely ask cape to comply with our wishes nya

if cape is mafia then yes

well
actually if he chose two confirmed town we’d just vote him out :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Hmhmhmh Phoenix barely posted and then was killed and cleaned N1 by Pandora in the game she played on Discord. I’m having trouble getting anything out of it. What is notable is that Pandora successfully pocketed her and got her cop claim in whispers, convinced her not to give the claim to me, STOLE the cop claim for her wolfteam, I gave the role list to the uncontested cop claim, janitored her and killed me that night, and won the game that way and I’m still mad about it so I would probably check for that. And will in fact probably (definitely) now go check for that

1 Like

@BradLand are you around? join tutuus war against clara

1 Like

This is all I can find on Phoenix… I think this can easily be interpreted as the kind of pockety that otter was toward her in the Discord game - it’s not definite, but I would take Sneaky out of my PoE for sure.

1 Like

god ur such a wolf

1 Like

also @tutuu
how much are you sheeping arctic/stick, and how much would you advise me and the rest of town to sheep them

1 Like

AM NOT

1 Like

sheep stick

arctic is a muffinhead. may is wolfing. imo

1 Like

no ham for u

1 Like

NYAAAAAA

1 Like

@arctic slander

1 Like

Am I still needed?

1 Like

if u wanna get ita immunity u can shoot clara

if u wanna keep ur shot for later - as u wish

yeah, since you are not leading us, might aswell get your shot out

1 Like

/declare war on Clara @GalacticCouncil

1 Like

When will I NOT GET MISEXECUTED can I please NOT GET MISEXECUTED on some time on earth

1 Like

Hydra game with Arctic does not count

1 Like

when you roll wolf nya

3 Likes

ok clara should be dead

I don’t like clara shooting ash, it feels like a bait

also ash not shooting back or joining tutuu’s war is some hell of a gambit if wolf

1 Like