Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

When will I NOT GET MISEXECUTED can I please NOT GET MISEXECUTED on some time on earth

1 Like

Hydra game with Arctic does not count

1 Like

when you roll wolf nya

3 Likes

ok clara should be dead

I don’t like clara shooting ash, it feels like a bait

also ash not shooting back or joining tutuu’s war is some hell of a gambit if wolf

1 Like

i might be totally wrong on this

1 Like

I am genuinely doing my best!! I don’t even think I’m being lazy this game like I was in the past!! I am trying to make reads and participate and discuss things with people and bring up new possibilities instead of sheeping I think I AM doing better as town than I was in the past!!! Why does it never MATTER

1 Like

this does not sound like a post town baker would ever write

1 Like

also baker did you ever explain why you thought you could cancel wars nya

1 Like

War Chart 3.1

Defender Aggressor Attackers
Clara tutuu Zug, Cape, BradLand
Ash Clara
1 Like

like idk that’s kinda strange to think
and the delay is long enough where i’m like. mmmmmmmmm sus

1 Like

yeah i did but i can say again

i had no thoughts on it besides everything here is manually controlled by hosts and no bot like on MU

2 Likes

do you want me to make this game spicy then

1 Like

:fearful:

2 Likes

from your memory
~how long did the decision take between seeing bionic’s war declaration to you deciding to try to cancel

1 Like

instant

2 Likes

also I must be the only player who constantly looks at timestamps to the second :joy_cat:

1 Like

It stings to be declared wolf right as I’m putting in work. I genuinely thought I’d shaken the perception that oh May trying is wolf May trying is wolf that’s why for so long I felt so demotivated every game and it keeps happening over and over again. I promise it is not! I acted so tryhard wallposty as wolf because that’s how I saw my idealised towngame. That’s how I WANT to play!! And every time I have actual opinions that go against the grain even somewhat people just automatically chop me

1 Like

yea btw my timestamps can be weird, i lag at prime times

2 Likes

I got a clarification: the person would have to actually die, and not just theoretically die but prevented, and they would need to die from the war I’m in.

2 Likes

Baker is fine.
Kiiruma, Clara and Phoenix need to go

1 Like