Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

there is a clause in that post with the name “neil”

i said it because the only game-relevant posts neil had made up to that point were asking stick why they wolfread him, and like i said in the post, i have never seen him actually find mafia by doing this

oh okay I wasn’t sure what you voted Zugz for

You bounced off Zugz here in this argument that I pointed out against Luka so to go from that to voting Zugz felt odd to me

UNVOTE I changed my mind

1 Like

I thought about it and I don’t believe what I said sorry chat

my vote on zug was completely unrelated - i find luka scummy on the whole, but i voted zug for that one thing in the moment + finding his iso rather unimpressive after looking at it

if the day ended right now i’d be voting luka but i don’t think there should be zero competition to his wagon

(I reflected on it and Cape is here showing conviction + consistent mindset and I thought back to previous games with him and I remember having similar gripes w/r/t taking the exact opposite thing out of posts as me. Even as an intermediate scumread I don’t like it anymore)

Who wants to get voted & killed Next

1 Like

Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash if May is immediately killed

2 Likes

Can I get a soda. For being killed. I want a soda right now a lot

3 Likes

If I can get killed & a soda honestly that might be best of both worlds so I’d appreciate

1 Like

Sorry i should withhold opinion, my accuracy on him is bad

Alright, just got here and I’m just gonna throw some reads out there which I’ve had from a quick skim.

Luka, Bionic, Tutuu town.

Tutuu - Mechancially used abilities in a way which feels alright. I don’t think I’d believe a wolf modposter with 2 different modposting day abilities, since that feels quite underwhelming for a wolf team to have as a podposter already is commonly both a town and wolf character, so it doesn’t even necessarily clear them.

Bionic - Bionic’s attitude when it comes to Luka and Bionic’s fake team seemed light hearted and it didn’t feel too stiff. I’d want to keep an eye on this slot to see how it evolves later but it was a fine start. If this slot doesn’t pick up though then I’d reconsider the slot as a possible frozen wolf.

Luka - I liked the Luka/Bionic reactions. I also liked Luka’s post where he admited that his past game basically everywhere has been wolf as I don’t think it’s something a wolf would want to draw attention to early since it gives a lot of opportunity to be read for comparisons between games.

1 Like

no but you can get alternative medicine

1 Like

Please let me out of the car. Please

1 Like

not until you try this homeopathic remedy

2 Likes

I got a 97.5% on my final which was exactly the score that I calcukated that I needed to get an A and then immediately discovered that I did not in fact need a 97.5% on the final to get an A I needed like an 85

WHY WAS I SENT TO A DIFFERENT FUCKING THREAD?

1 Like

Town

1 Like

Kiiruma givingg 3 townreads is Poggers

1 Like

Sorry for saying Poggers

1 Like