Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

May if i send u a tiktok would u watch it (u dont need to have it installed)

:sob:

1 Like

I would watch it for you

1 Like

Does it relate to the subject if Poggers.

1 Like

makes sense
Went to look back at https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/41954-Nightmare-on-Mash-Street neil here, and he was less fluffy in that mash town game.

IDK I thought his push on me was lightly towny here, but he was townier over there admittedly

May why did you fold here? You folded without me responding to it at all.

I changed my mind I thought about it and I didn’t afree

Aw :blush:

I dont have one at hand i was just testing you. I was curious about your reaction. Very interesting. Noting down this scientific discovery

1 Like

and who’s mafia?

Also now that I’ve done a read let me just say something casually: I have my 3rd favourite type of character. No I will not be claiming more than this D1, yes I know that I usually do just claim D1 for little/no reason and I’m known for that. But anyway hopefully I’ll be able to prove myself via my actions this game and yes I will be bringing some spice hopefully.

I was town killed in that game too TwT

UNVOTE

Think Arctic is okay after looking at that and it seems like a believable Luka read too, he didn’t put this much effort in this one wolf game I saw him in pushing for a slot like this

1 Like

I appreicta ethe science I like it whek people do science on me

1 Like

Why did you fold :(

Luka (4): Bionic, IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek
Zugzwang (2): Stick, Arctic
benguinedparbecue (1): Clara
otterpopd (1): Luka
IcetFeelsPain (1): Frostwolf103
tutuu (1): otterpopd
sleep (1): guavagudetama
Someone (1): Treasure
Cape90 (1): neil_the_eel
Leafia (1): Sadbi
Otterpod (1): BradLand

Not Voting (15): tutuu, Sneakyphoenix, RoseRedWitch, baker, Ash, Leafia, an_gorta_slanktai, Kiiruma, Someone, iamagummybear, Haze_with_a_Z, Apprentice, benguinedparbecue, May, Cape90

Yeah but my “reads” are legit gut feelings and vibes based if there is no hard info to base it off of.

yeah I mean right, but I think you brought up okay points, like okay, I didn’t initially get the Arctic thing was a meta read, I get that now, and I got that like a response after I asked you about it.

I havent played ToS for like months at least

Now that I don’t have any schoolwork to do feeling mafia doesn’t play as good because I am not putting anything off at the same time

1 Like

I explained it + why do you sad face here if you townread Arctic?

Wdym by this?