Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

UNVOTE

Think Arctic is okay after looking at that and it seems like a believable Luka read too, he didn’t put this much effort in this one wolf game I saw him in pushing for a slot like this

1 Like

I appreicta ethe science I like it whek people do science on me

1 Like

Why did you fold :(

Luka (4): Bionic, IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek
Zugzwang (2): Stick, Arctic
benguinedparbecue (1): Clara
otterpopd (1): Luka
IcetFeelsPain (1): Frostwolf103
tutuu (1): otterpopd
sleep (1): guavagudetama
Someone (1): Treasure
Cape90 (1): neil_the_eel
Leafia (1): Sadbi
Otterpod (1): BradLand

Not Voting (15): tutuu, Sneakyphoenix, RoseRedWitch, baker, Ash, Leafia, an_gorta_slanktai, Kiiruma, Someone, iamagummybear, Haze_with_a_Z, Apprentice, benguinedparbecue, May, Cape90

Yeah but my “reads” are legit gut feelings and vibes based if there is no hard info to base it off of.

yeah I mean right, but I think you brought up okay points, like okay, I didn’t initially get the Arctic thing was a meta read, I get that now, and I got that like a response after I asked you about it.

I havent played ToS for like months at least

Now that I don’t have any schoolwork to do feeling mafia doesn’t play as good because I am not putting anything off at the same time

1 Like

I explained it + why do you sad face here if you townread Arctic?

Wdym by this?

what wolf game is this?

Kii prolly town.

It’s not about new developments in what you were doing. Well it is a little bit I like that you stuck to convictions in conversation with Arctic. It’s about I was thinking back through past games I’ve had with you and I’ve had this same knee-jerk wolf feeling every single time and you were town every dingle time. That I remmeber

How is that a response?
You know how more easy it is to find town via wolf.

it was long form JOAT 10er because I don’t remember other wolf games u have :joy_cat:

I know this is a mash, but you are basicvally playing this like a normal game anyways

1 Like

im like 99% sure im somebody else since I havent ever like done anything like this

I liked that you were confidently pushing reads I disagreed with even after I voted you for pushing them. And then you dtopped doing that

we talking TOS or TOS2?

You been on TOS fourms?

never