Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

/I love spyparty

@GalacticCouncil

Then why is it too many?

Yes it prob got cancelled but my logic is if I in i get to play if not

Yes I filtered the host’s posts but I was asleep at 2am. I escaped the speed games i was playing and didn’t feel confident enough and thought it would be mean to say I couldn’t do anymore.

Even thought i didn’t understand like half of what was happening

Ig no one is here. Bye for now

IcetFeelsPain (6): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Sneakyphoenix, neil_the_eel, Luka, Clara
Luka (4): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic
Zugzwang (4): Arctic, tutuu, Sadbi, Stick
Bionic (3): Haze_with_a_Z, guavagudetama, RoseRedWitch
neil_the_eel (3): May, BradLand, an_gorta_slanktai
benguinedparbecue (2): Ash, Treasure
Haze_with_a_Z (1): benguinedparbecue
tutuu (1): otterpopd
Frostwolf103 (1): Cape90
Ash (1): baker
otterpopd (1): Apprentice

Not Voting (3): Leafia, Someone, iamagummybear

town

Event submissions are locked.

1 Like

@Luka you said you couldn’t claim your event prize?

oops

1 Like

This was from different game some time ago, I am aware there is no death event yet and while I am kinda annoyed Luka won with tanner win from one ultimate werewolf night event, that hasn’t changed my view on Luka on what I already said about him.

It doesn’t come as shock to you that I townlean Luka.

VOTE: Luka

I think the one thing holding me back here was that there was no real concerted effort to save him, but now the icet wagon has sprung up out of nowhere and for basically no reason by a number of suspicious slots, and Haze saying that they’re able to claim their event prize makes me doubt Luka’s claim that he can’t claim his prize from the other event

Why is it important anyway?

which part

Luka is my target now

VOTE: Luka

LETS KILL THEM

1 Like

If you really think that a lot of people are scummy, then I’d expect you to have expressed scumreads on a lot of people. And I’d expect you to have not that many townreads.

tutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you have failed to find me every game :pensive:
promise me you’ll wear a :crying_cat_face: pfp if you’re town and wrong on me here :smiling_imp:

1 Like

1 Like

Meh