Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I randed town in a 55p game and decided I wasn’t interested and did the bare minimum until I died

well this isn’t 55 players this time and that was a year or so now. But I did still rand town and that is kinda fucking boring

i have no confidence in any of my reads at this point but gun to my head i had to pick someone to be scum it would probably be otter?

VOTE: tutuu

2 Likes

why would i lie to you?

holy shit my role sucks

VOTE: uu

1 Like

this is >rand town

2 Likes

i was also seriously hoping for a wolf rand :(

I already have 14 posts in this game lol

I only had 24 in that game with 55 people I’m already half-way to my post count that I had the entire game of that game you quoted that is sad

mmm why did you say this now instead of earlier tho?

probably yea

that thread was only for day 1. i can link the other threads if you’d like but i figured since we were analyzing openers

Not only is this rand town and garbage but it’s not even got the ethics I’d play with on stellaris this is literally the worst

yeah here’s the part where everyone says they were wishing for a wolf rand (i also was) but my reason is because i am burdened with knowing the most players here out of anyone and i have decided this player list is very conducive to a mafia win (and also i would like to live past n1)

actually dont answer that

just sent the image of it into my discord player channeland i remembered how bad it was

:squid: youre saying this isnt one?

i have 1 use of a weak ability and that’s that :sob:

ehh ok I did better on the susequent days

day 2 was when you gladiated may if you’re curious