Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

hi cape
how did knight relate to those words

Luka (8): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic, Arctic, tutuu, Sadbi, benguinedparbecue
IcetFeelsPain (5): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Sneakyphoenix, Luka, Clara
neil_the_eel (5): May, BradLand, an_gorta_slanktai, RoseRedWitch, guavagudetama
benguinedparbecue (2): Ash, Treasure
Bionic (1): Haze_with_a_Z
tutuu (1): otterpopd
Frostwolf103 (1): Cape90
Ash (1): baker
otterpopd (1): Apprentice
Zugzwang (1): Stick

Not Voting (4): Leafia, Someone, iamagummybear, neil_the_eel

@benguinedparbecue do you have a read on luka independent of wagon purity? im worried that you’re using that as an excuse to vote him especially because you haven’t given reads on like, any of the people voting icet, so you could have easily parroted the wagon comp being bad from me

i read your iso and the only thing you’ve really said about luka this entire time was “i could also see myself voting luka” at the start of the game but you’ve been pretty allergic to voting him up until now

Tower/blade my words were sooo bad if I got gold/goldilocks/mine we would have been in there

like idk, it doesn’t make ~any sense for you to be this confident on me tbh

I just realized there is only an hour

who does it make sense for anyone to be confident on right now

VOTE: benguinedparbecue

I don’t really like any of the other votes right now

thats like. not my only method of reading people but its still a good way to see why people are coming at me. how do you suggest i better play then anyways? like this just seems really callous. and yeah sometimes people end up getting gutted but like. i think you have enough reasonable pull that you could probabl;y convince people that i am village even if the rest of thread struggles. but bookmarking this for when im on ITA’s tomorrow regardless

VOTE: icet i think jarek is a nontown executioner of some sort and i don’t want him to get his target

no its okay im frustrating too

sad to see that the push i gave the icet train didn’t get anything out of him, but i do still feel better about his train than luka’s or neil’s, so i’m keeping my vote on him.

idk luka or arctic well enough to read into their defense or argument respectively, and as much as neil fluffposts the frustration does feel honest

I think icet wagon is stinky and I have misread them before

mmmmmmmm fair enough

this is because i suffer from “don’t really feel like voting for the top wagon that early” syndrome, in which even though i suspected luka i felt obligated to find someone else to vote so i could generate discourse. i acknowledge this had… mixed results

also independently of wagon comp luka’s AtE has been gross. these two posts in particular just feel…bleh. i don’t like it, i don’t think it’s super likely to come from town even though i do see the possibility.

i’m also not a big fan of the shift from this to this? like the first post makes it seem like he mechanically couldn’t out the prize, not that it was -ev. i’d think in that case you would use other wording like shouldn’t and it kinda seems a little to me like a wolf trying to hide their event prize?

can you walk with me through an icet tr then?

(also. what does AtE stand for)

ehhh actually i feel like ive seen wolves more often share something of what the prize is rather than the opposite tbh

appeal to emotion

ah, ty!