Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I am embezzling the truth to get more votes

here

Why should we get your target?

You seem weirdly defensive, and your suspicion on Luka seemed akin to jabbing at him. It just felt wolfy to me.

:woozycat:

If you just did you seem like 3p ngl and I see no reason to assist that

elaborate?

Good question because I don’t remember

But I know they were vote bait before

Killing a wolf is a good thing

ehhh i tr may i think

How do we know they are a wolf?

It seems to me you just want them dead regardless

And no I am actually town I am ensuring the highest possible chance that I obtain my ability and don’t become a VT which is what will happen if I miss why was I asked to pick in the first 12 hours of this day with this ability I will never know

hmmm. maybe a tomorrow problem then. artics allegedly vouching there

Wait I just realized I was using Luka as logic for bionic

yo I got the prize hype

Legacy thing:

these are the players that you should trust (tomorrow, at least) to lead ITAs

tutuu
stick

if all three of us are dead, then. uh. bad luck. i think sadbi can step up if they are town, but they’re pretty busy

this is why i’ve felt like this playerlist is conducive to a mafia win lol. there’s just not enough people who are able to lead shots, and mafia can kill the few who are able to in like, one or two nights. that’s why it’s important that you find some sort of consensus, and someone to rally behind - if there is no consensus, or no shot list, wolves are able to make anti-town shots and not be held accountable because nobody told them otherwise

so if you’re town, and the three of us are dead come tomorrow, please step up even if you don’t trust yourself - it’s better that you be in control while possibly being wrong, than a wolf who will almost certainly try to push agenda. make a shot list. prioritise slots who are below the threshold of towniness set by current posters. if the list fails to pelt a wolf, re-evaluate your reads - don’t just go crazy and start hero-shooting, there are people who will be in favour of shot lists and against others and you can read into this after flips

for fol mashes specifically however, wolves are pretty big on bussing - so don’t clear people for shooting or voting wolves if they were a shitty role or in a bad position anyway, even if it seems pointless

these are the people i think you should kill in ita1:

clara
icet (if luka flips v)
frostwolf
ash
leafia
iamagummybear (if they are replaced, give the new player a chance though)

apprentice and insomnia are players that should be able to post themselves clear as town, but i can’t really give them the benefit of the doubt further when they’ve done nothing relevant today, so these are shots for the last ita session if they’ve still done nothing of value by that point

i think the following players should be sorted into a town pile or wolf pile tomorrow (this does not mean flip them) rather than allowing them to float in the current “meh” pile they’re sort of in:

baker
haze
sneaky
rose
otter
someone
benguined

and lastly, my towncore (i suspect 2 wolves max if i suck, but probably 0 or 1):

may
stick
tutuu
cape90
bionic
bradland
jarek
guava
treasure
neil

1 Like

well I do because they’re the easiest thing to go for lol