Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

why didnt u die last night

you liked a post at eod, you use that, you can be called out for it

apprentice dying does look bad on otterpop/ash

QUESTION TO EVERYONE:

What’s 1 slot that being cleared/outed rn you think town would benefit most from?

1 Like

He seemed suspicious to me. It was either him or Bionicle, and of the two, benguined seemed more off.

/shrug idk what to tell you

arctic sux so its probably more than 2 wolves in there

1 Like

@neil_the_eel

aight im gonna remove guava from the list then if we think their role is town aligned

if stick is town and a number of her mu buddies are mafia i’d have expected her to die n1. over jarek / apprentice

haze is town. i know this is a hard one but please sheep me there

1 Like

what made you sus Bio?

1 Like

yesterday at around dayend i was taking care of my sick grandmother. rose and phoenix can confirm. right after that we all hung out

1 Like

did you read their interactions with bio?

if i liked a post it was my cat or something

1 Like

trying to find which one you mean

Sort these: an gorta slanktai, iamagummybear, RoseRedWitch, Leafia, Kiiruma, Clara

Shoot these: IcetFeelsPain, Frostwolf103, otterpod, baker

will probably want to put more names in the shoot list before ITA1

@neil_the_eel how did you feel about rose after your conversation with them yesterday? did their responses to you feel genuine or feigned? im too lazy to go back and reread that

eh maybe later. im p sure theres event prize anticlaim so id rather not. i have a clear though from it im just not gonna share yet bc i think theyre decent in threadstate anyways

im p sure neil/sabi/cape/brad are town yes

1 Like

dunno about insomnia yet jurys out on that one. definitely dont shoot there yet or you are an outed wolf :curtain:

1 Like