Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

then something after the flip, lol

I believed that Luka was town (until he claimed cop, and that threw me off because I thought everyone would also have a bad role like me) and worked backwards from there.
Bionicle’s push for Luka’s death seemed off, and benguined seemed as if he was trying to provoke the Luka vote.

1 Like

how is a 1-shot vig a bad role?

1 Like

dont make them full claim lol theyll get anticlaimed

1 Like

i mean i didn’t tell them to claim, im just wondering

2 Likes

My experience with vigs is that they’re either even/odd night or every night with a guilt clause. It’s like a JOAT lost every other ability they had.

1 Like

i dont think theres anti claim its only 30 players. at worst its x-shot anticlaim. maybe they anti claimed jarek. they could have anti claimed me but they didnt

it’s acting natural but i’ve never played with a w!rose. something to note is that it showed up like IMMEDIATELY after i pinged it yesterday which could be something?

1 Like

nah, there’s gotta be anti-claim, but never for event prizes

1 Like

and what do you take from that then? do you expect rose to not answer pings?

1 Like

there wasnt in fam3, was there?

i think we should generally assume anticlaim

1 Like

that was most definitely sneakyphoenix and not rose

1 Like

neil not claiming his event prize, which should always be something useful with feedback by winning sheep is pinging / annoying tf out of me

again, event prizes can not be anticlaimed

1 Like

gimme names!!

1 Like

desperado insomnia

rose is very forgetful and sometimes doesn’t even make post minimum

1 Like

woat shat

1 Like

oh whoops

1 Like

arctic said in his legacy thingy that FoLers are obsessed with bussing, is that true for frostwolf? asking bc icet.

2 Likes