Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

can u explain? for those who. are uhm. OH IS IT THE FACTIONAL KILL? id assume one is a prot tho and also a strongman tho? and also uh anon pr mash had this sort of issue too but i think wolves would ahve more than 1 kp? which is to say shrug but also i see what ur seeing noiw

So who all wants my ass chopped atm? Just out of interest so I can answer any questioms

@Stick why are you ignoring frostwolf blatantly lying itt

Assigned kills by mafia are common knowledge, I had to double check my role

frostwolf lied about having the same passive as arctic

i think its reaction to being scumread yesterday was quite townie, in a nutshell. it actively tried asking people to stop SRing it/was complaining about it in a way that i havent seen wolf!neil do, but believe it definitely is in its townrange

please dont make me scroll 100 pages what was artics passive?

what did they say?

if you’re town then that’s the explanation yeah

i have to judge between you being a mafia or town who forgot part of his role

yeah arctic’s flip says the kills are UNassigned

I was ignoring it because I didn’t read the flips outside of their alignments
VOTE: Frostwolf103

1 Like

mafia factional kill is not assigned

I didn’t know Arctic even had a passive til you said it just now LOL

@Stick

@Stick

tooooown? i want to say town

1 Like

That’s true I visited them

ah i see it

i think it’s fine? lol i might be being too charitable but this would be a major fuckup to make as a wolf idt theyd lack such diligence

yeah but also with that we assume at least 1 of the ppl there is a protective, then a strongman kill probably is shown. plus like mafia tend to have extra kp in mashes and a kill on artic could be exactly that. i see what youre saying but im personally more wary

idt you caught him tutuu. he’s always a watcher here and if he’s a wolf, he’d prolly do a better job of holding it

seems like a misunderstanding

1 Like