Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Should I take that as a you don’t wanna Talk?

I want to keep him on our radar, but let’s see if we have any other leads.

1 Like

btw i’m playing total war warhammer iii atm and kislev is duch a fucking nightmare. everyone in the game wants to kill you. you want to kill you. it’s awesome

who are you going to target? otter and icet are good targets

no but I dont want to target ppl who we want to kill

mafia watcher who forgot about arctic’s passive or town watcher who forgot about his own passive. his own passive, insomnia.

Also I’m taking my idea of Luka as a half win

READ
1 Like

Well, time to recode my thing, I guess.

thoughts on the ITAs? who are you attacking, if anybody?

but icet’s claim is so bad i kinda wanna believe frost

i mean, arctic was never dying to a war and was likely to die in the night. though im still a bit clenching my cheeks cuz we saw how the cop played it d1, so i dunno what to expect

1 Like

IMO dont kill frostwolf right now

what is like a middle of the road person

my point is, icet seems to be a wolf rn. if he flips villa, then it increases odds of frost being a wolf

1 Like

yeah sure always kill icet first

im itaing the drakenhof conclave because they declared war on me. and then i’d have to check yesterday’s wagons

btw my ISP is limiting my internet at these hours, making it real difficult to post/read. It should go back to normal in 1 hour or 2, please bare with me.

Haze read:

p#1125 Haze first message to Bionic feels quite distant
p#1132 is the first interaction from Bionic to Haze - bio tone is never polarized and i assumed Bio and Haze don’t have any history. Here Bio asks Haze to wagon on Luka.

Was Bio pushing Luka as a lynch-bait? I don’t think so. I am in another game where Bionic claimed there to be fairly new to FM

p#1176 haze votes up bionic and accuses them for powerwolfing

p#1185 p#1194 Haze is scumreading Bio for the Luka push, but is it a genuine read if you are going to retract your FOS when Bio starts getting pressured by Treasure and others etc?

p#1200 confirms my first educated guess: they “display” not knowing each other and Haze also thinks Bio is new to FM by explaining abbreviations

Posts like 1380 and everything after that clearly shows Haze did an u-turn on Bio on the basis that they are TWTBAW

FMPOV Bio had to share that they don’t know some FM stuff in our other game, thats when i realized they are like this. There is also the fact that Bio is not new to social deduction/deception, they just play different forms.

Haze however, went from voting them up to quickly taking it off.

I think there are two potential worlds here. First one: Their treatment of Bionic feels a bit TMI-y and doesn’t feel genuine. Second possibility is a potential theatre which is not as strong as the first possibility but it exists.

Does Haze post a lot of fluff on D1 mashes or do they have these awkward moments now and then? Can you elaborate on your meta read @neil_the_eel

1 Like

I am concerned something is messing with the flips tho

VOTE: icet

uhh the zero poster gummy mayhaps? what do you think of Rose?