Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

i think a person can get declared war on them only once for the day, and it doesnt go up higher than 80%. so if we miss we miss

It feels like my teeth could fall out atm ngl

? I said Luka has a wolfy sod and was nowhere near their town meta so I wanted to know why people tred them

why would you ever claim a “peaceful” attack? anyways i have a modifier that means id rather shoot first in a war and idk if i wanna join you xD

why would you try to give him that 5% when everyone knew he was prob not making it to d2? did you expect him to not get NKd or wat

wait do i get it wrong?

cant we declare multiple wars on each war sesh?

1 Like

you can only do 1

Also I was told this would be a 30 min dentist appt and so far it’s been 20 min and most of it has been fine as it’s me sitting on my phone but still

1 Like

… Yeah? This is a closed role madness and anything can happen

multiple wars but a player can be defender only once (i think for the whole day, could be the war session, im trying to find it)

Bye wish me luck

2 Likes

join me on icet pls

im saying you can consider me outed and kill me if kiiruma dies to my attack

1 Like

Are you getting anything done specifically?

uhm maybe

1 Like

Town doesn’t kill arctic and if mafia wanted to kill arctic there was wifom with potential docs / watchers

u trust me right? my role is good if ur town and we kill icet

yes but not really? haze is a hard read but i think haze is kinda polarized? others may disagree but im decent at hazereading i think

Am I wrong

If wolves killed arctic zug and leafia should be town