Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

voting luka is the play here we win the game on this alone

1 Like

i think hes scum :P

1 Like

HUGE if true.

but why?

also i believe in science.

neil i am giving you opportunities to towntell :curtain:

i dunno some lame reason i already forgot. i feel like ive seen him loweffort more as town and it seems like hes putting effort here x3. why do you tr artic?

If you want my reasons

1. I don’t buy his reasoning for his some of his reads - in particular his read on tutuu’s opener being “chill/relaxed” felt fake to me, because tutuu has been neither of these things so far in my opinion
  2. I think he’s in his wolf meta in terms of effort and how much he’s enjoying this game. He always gives way more of a fuck about the game when he rands mafia, and this translates into putting a lot of effort into making reads early on. As Zug pointed out, he’s been having quite a few rough games as town recently - so I think he’d be pretty dejected/uninterested as town here. I’m trying to weigh this point less than the others because I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that he’s trying to have a positive game as town, but it’s not something I just can ignore, especially when he always seems more excited to play as mafia.
  3. I think he’s trying to appease me in a way that he wouldn’t really care about doing as town - from what I’ve seen he’s usually a lot more retaliatory or dismissive to suspicion on him as town. But here he placed me as top town for reasons unexplained, and responded to my comment about wanting to rand mafia with “I wanted to rand town” which felt like an interjection to get townread while being conscious of the fact he puts way more effort in as mafia, and he’s trying to make sure that this doesn’t get taken the wrong way by asserting that the reason he’s high high efforting is because he wanted to rand town

I’m not very confident on this, but I still think he’s >rand mafia. I could also be convinced to vote neil right now

oh huh. that is surprisingly accurate meta from you. have you played with luka before? outside of uhh halloween mash i should say

im…not townreading arctic whered you get that from LOL

1 Like

I forgot to reply to frost so it’s not clear that this is about Luka

could you be convinced to vote sleep?
Untitled

3 Likes

Part of my ability is that I am literally an executioner, I need to pick a target today and death tunnel them or I become a VT

4 Likes

LOL

pick may

1 Like

yes (no)

I have time

but this a terribad ability

Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash if May is immediately killed

2 Likes

SOMEBODY HAS MADE THE FOLLOWING ANNOUCEMENT

this tutu.can write 100 char evry day.was gon post fake event 2 troll.now cant.sleepy. gn~ (ˇωˇ」∠)

6 Likes

Untitled

Pick luka fr i think they get lynched today