Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

That is to say if I was evil I would naturally be inclined to believe my ability(ies) would be evil and wouldn’t be something I’d want to tell anyone about.

I mean that being said I have a track record of claiming my actual abilities as evil like CPR doctor and shit

VOTE: neil I’m sheeping the hsr character

Named :partying_face:

1 Like

i don’t know that much about luka’s meta and every luka read is based off of that so. i guess i trust what other people are saying? but i don’t have a strong enough opinion myself i’d have to reread the other people to see if they’re pushing luka in good faith

as for why i’m not voting otter, i’m just not confident in anything. i know that’s not a good reason not to vote and i know that voting is a good way to put pressure. i know. i know. luka might also now be in the group of people who i’d vote with a gun to my head but i figure i should at least prop up the counterwagon so there’s discourse

VOTE: Otter

1 Like

Wtf why is Lila top wagon

Luka

neil is confirmed town

1 Like

meta

1 Like

is it because i kiss boys?

1 Like

yes, exactly

3 Likes

the amount of people entering the thread and saying something similar to this makes me feel like i’m wrong because this is how wolves respond to wagons on villagers that they don’t understand

If we could come to a conclusion within 12 hours of who we’re going to murder that’d be great I have a 1/29 chance of hitting the culprit otherwise

do you kiss boys? :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

1 Like

yes

3 Likes

why not make the descision at deadline tho lol

you could help come to that conclusion

lets be masons

1 Like

POV: You hurt Clara

rRQpYi

:3

2 Likes

It’s within the first 12 hours