Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

what do you think of gummy? and bionic?

i thought sneaky was posting pretty alright, but otter’s treatment of them, if they’re wolf (which i think they are, but i guess we can’t confirm :/) is pretty weird

they ask if phoenix is weird and treat them from a distance, as opposed to redrose who they interact directly with.

otter asked if phoenix has posted and telling the thread she should be posting, and then otter even said it’s phoenix’s first forum game, which is clearly a lie.

phoenix is a GOAT? do you know them?

here*, not weird

this post kinda exemplifies both ideas here

some would say it’s super wolfy, but I heavily TRed it because the “I get to say ‘I told you so’”

I was making a joke and chose a random person to be the GOAT this game and went with them.

(context: guava was TRing agent but also voting them for info anyway)

this post seems actually villagery to me, and nothing of their posting here ressembles that type of thought process

Gummy, nothing at all. I recall liking Bionic in some way

otter and redrose know each other outside of game

mmmmmmmmmm
ok that’s a fair point that there’s a lot less thoughts here

i think that post is mildly townie, yes

quick who do i shoot bio or gua

i was talking about otter and phoenix

but also, look at how otter talks with redrose as opposed to phoenix

oh she said that?

or rather, the point is that otter talks with redrose and when it comes to phoenix, they talk ABOUT them, not with them

Wait hmm.
Is Kiiruma right on Niel.

What’s Niel’s exact ability?

yeah there is a difference but i am inclined to believe otter treating their gf differently than others xd

cant say more coz there is another ongoing game with them alive

Ah wait nvm, don’t like Bionic’s nonchalant tone on Luka’s death by SoD2.

Yes I do agree Phoenix can be wolf and baker Townreads them for some reason.

They told me in wolf chat they didn’t like how mean I was treating Frost and Kiiruma so they want to push me over.