Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

oh what the fuck mobile FoL is hell. I’m nodding along maybe. I thought u didn’t like the one person claiming shit role earlier tho?
But also like. Wouldn’t I as neutral also want to blend in as well as possible regardless? Thus a lack of that should scream wolfy to you, knowing me :P. And uh in nightmare mash stett d1 pushed on me saying I could be 3p/maf and also after the fact admitted she thought I was 3p off play, which is a thought I think comes more naturally from mafia than from town when 3ps are unknown

That’s fair lol, I’ve noticed you’re voting tutuu - why are you scum reading them? I think they’re town

oh
that was an rvs vote (you can see that i voted “uu” there)
i’m null on them
also VOTE: Luka

Oh no I def don’t recall SRing or disliking that bionic (?) post

That’s…okay. My line of thought was more ‘Neil is posting like how it was in the hydra game 2 where its shit-posting to solving ratio was noticeably higher than usual and that’s kind of what I’m starting to see here’. Though if it makes you feel better I was heavily SRd and wagoned for the majority of D1 in a MU game a while ago only because I dared to make a 3p read on like, page 2, and apparently that is wolf behaviour but I was town (and correct on the 3p read too) so I’ll say that this isn’t wolf indicative for me even though I’m not actually 3p reading you

Luka (3): Bionic, IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang
otterpopd (2): Luka, benguinedparbecue
IcetFeelsPain (2): neil_the_eel, Frostwolf103
Zugzwang (2): Stick, Arctic
tutuu (1): otterpopd
neil_the_eel (1): Clara
sleep (1): guavagudetama
guavagudetama (1): Jarek

Not Voting (17): tutuu, Sneakyphoenix, RoseRedWitch, baker, Treasure, Ash, Leafia, an_gorta_slanktai, Kiiruma, Someone, iamagummybear, Haze_with_a_Z, Sadbi, Cape90, BradLand, Apprentice, May

you voted me ???

Yea

For being scummy by virtue of not being townie :p

1 Like

so you thought I was scummy and scumread me

Yea

I think you’re getting better now though :p keep cooking!!

no please don’t

i think you should try reading somebody independent of how they’re reading you, neil, because i see you do what you’re doing now quite a lot and it never seems to be successful

1 Like

There’s a maximum of one wolf between Zugzwang and Luka

hi
luka won btw

1 Like

Luka’s tanner
VOTE: Luka

2 Likes

why is this

VOTE: sleep

1 Like

so true