Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

yeah but noone knew about it

btw
everyone vote yes here
@tutuu
@Sneakyphoenix
@RoseRedWitch
@baker
@Treasure
@Ash
@an_gorta_slanktai
@Kiiruma
@Clara
@Someone
@Sadbi
@Cape90
@BradLand
@May

2 Likes

Wait, come to think of it, how did mafia kill Arctic N1? We know Leafia was protecting him.

1 Like

ok i just found this

so neil didnt get immunity, thats a different ability of tutuu

1 Like

I think this is a good point

1 Like

ash, why did you have this feeling?

1 Like

TOWNREADS: Zugzwang, an_gorta_slanktai, baker, Someone, Cape90, SneakyPhoenix pending research
INACTIVE POE: tutuu, Kiiruma, Sadbi
ACTIVE POE: Ash, Treasure, Brad, Clara, RoseRedWitch

This feels reasonable. Next items on the agenda:

• Backread Discord games to see how otter treats SneakyPhoenix and compare with treatment here
  • Wolfcase Treasure more in-depth and check partnerships with rest of PoE
  • Pressure Brad to get actual thoughts out of him
  • Backread otterpopd and Frostwolf specifically with the context of this PoE and sort through it
  • Eat more breakfast (I had the stale end of a baguettes and I feel like a Victorian orphan boy)
  • Explode and die

Overall very solid nya. We’re gaming. Temporarily

it did. i have modposting powers and this thing. in that screenshot i forgot i need to be the aggressor. neil outed it copied my role. revealed mod powers. didnt reveal ita angel until it got shot

I really do not get this

I think Treasure has been towny

1 Like

yeah may wolf kill her

KILL TREASURE AFTER

1 Like

I haven’t done my CASE yet you clowns

1 Like

ok i am hella confused about this i will look into it after the ITA sesh

i think there was no need for you to declare war right now when you could use it to scumhunt later on War 2 and War 3 today

1 Like

All three wagons seemed to be still water, and that’s generally an indication that a race is T/T. Chose to extrapolate that to T/T/T because I trusted Luka and Neil and wasn’t terribly convinced by the Icet train.

1 Like

Stop putting Treasure in the Forbidden Zone!! I swear to god I have lost games on this!!! B!!! !!! !! !! !!! ! !!

1 Like

War Chart 3.1

Defender Aggressor Attackers
Clara tutuu Zug, Cape
Ash Clara
1 Like

Should I ITA this session

1 Like

u said ash is outed mafia right? why not boost up clara’s percentages to kill him

I didnt mean to type B

1 Like

There’s got to be something in the conversations between Treasure and Frostwolf.

2 Likes