Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

wrong reply

probably being cute and adorable

1 Like

how much is even game related

about 600 of them

Honestly the ppl being quiet af are prob the most sus

VOTE: Someone

Out of Spite

:P smh my head

Can you give a bit more? Activity is usually player dependent and NAI.

Townie

I’ll try to catch up later, unfortunately my break is over.

Aight that’s enough mafia see you in 20 hours

1 Like

i don’t have much on their wolf game but this one is recent and they were quite good, basically the main difference i noticed was they were mostly throwing townreads around but unable to bring out any scumreads or have the courage to push anyone. basically a pacifist

but i have seen a lot of town luka games where they have much more freedom with their interactions or when they provide reads on others. i also have another game where Clara was in too and Luka called out 3/3 of wolves on xylo. i bet you there is no value wagoning on luka while we can just look at other people. i dont want them dead

3 Likes

Luka (3): Bionic, IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang
otterpopd (2): Luka, benguinedparbecue
IcetFeelsPain (2): neil_the_eel, Frostwolf103
Zugzwang (2): Stick, Arctic
tutuu (1): otterpopd
neil_the_eel (1): Clara
guavagudetama (1): Jarek
sleep (1): guavagudetama
Someone (1): Treasure

Not Voting (16): tutuu, Sneakyphoenix, RoseRedWitch, baker, Ash, Leafia, an_gorta_slanktai, Kiiruma, Someone, iamagummybear, Haze_with_a_Z, Sadbi, Cape90, BradLand, Apprentice, May

oh wait lukeh why the tr on me ?

Right that towngane you’re talking about was that one nippleman game, I lightly spectated that one so I remember a bit of it

I dunno how much stock I’d put into not wanting to push people as a wolf, because players generally get over that kinda thing as they experience more wolf rands. It’s noted though, thanks

1 Like

IM DOING MY PART!!!

1 Like

Ive experienced plenty of wolf rands by that point
I just had no wim that game so idt its a very great meta read
but :zzz:

to cute to be wolf

no it’s just me veing a fan of me :3

rogger