Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Unless you also talk with him in a chat?

I highly doubt that. Since if that was the case then that’d mean there’d be another death and that seems to be too much. (I guess unless Wazza did the protect 3 people ability and included Tutuu first but like shrug )

sure

1 Like

Right well what I’m saying is if Baker is a wolf, Kiiruma should be back in there no?

1 Like

rose is new to FM so it would make sense for them to openwolf

may i cant read and wouldn’t want to see them live lategame. claimed to resolve tomorrow right?

both ash and brad have town pelts so far but brads latest posts look very towny

treasure might be tricking us all with that blueelixir clear btw

Yea

I said kill me if the slot died.

I’m not tricking shit

1 Like

I used the ability

no it makes sense
Neil/Haze died because scum guessed them
Gummy died to Brad
Apprentice/Otter were already dead

Now rather you believe I’m wolf that used that ability it’s up to you but the ability is real.

you guys are being brain ded again at late game cuz game seems hard

go over my posts instead of randomly tinfoiling. again, look at my push on otter and frost, we’re never partnered.

while you were all voting the cop, i attempted to flashwagon onto the WOLF WATCHER. the day i do that when a village would vote their cop out is the day im drunk and stoned

wolves had a watcher and leafia claimed bodyguard

i think wolves always shoot leafia here after last eod since they were lockclear slot + bodyguard claim

1 Like

Does this person change their meta for a mash.

That is the question.

Nah honestly I’m going to go back to my day one read

Slank - Town
Baker - Wolf

1 Like

mmmmm
i had assumed tutuu would be higher priority but yeah leafia was pretty clear after yesterday so

Idk if I trust Baker anymore because I also don’t know if I trust Kiiruma.

Now it’s probably not AI but the way Kiiruma treated Someone felt how Kiiruma treated Guava in that popcorn game.

no bruh, why would i care about an fol mash, no offense. i would never change my meta unless it’s on MU

but you don’t even need to listen to me, instead of randomly screaming at who could be a wolf, actually read my posts. look at how i pushed otter and frost

it’s clear you haven’t read the game given you said “which wolves he’s voted or killed”. my history is shooting a wolf and voting 75% wolves with my votes

Hmm ok

I’m going to sleep it’s 2 AM but there is at least one deep wolf here.