Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Anticlaim is usually strongwilled right

listen to what exactly

also why did you insist on checking blue over others?

No TuTuu and Kiiruma are.

Baker I think is throwing TuTuu and Ash into Cape’s thing despite what Kiiruma said.

Tutuu and Kiiruma are literally the opposite of a difference check they are parity copped as the same alignment

1 Like

@RoseRedWitch PLEASE STAND STILL……

Rose Has….

Summary

Survived!

Continue on with you game folks <3

1 Like

Excuse me?
Don’t play dumb with me.

Oh Boyp

Oh right that’s what I meant and then I guess I got confused when you said difference.

Sorry I was being dumb.

1 Like

Do we wanna resolve Rose via vote here or do we want to vote someone else (not me :pleading:?) and use neighbourhood for Rose

Because I woke up and couldn’t process difference to same checks

I’m voting Baker

up to you people

if i were you i would gladiate them if we are not taking them to Chancellors neighborhood with zug

Someone said,
Otter treated Phoenix like a wolf and Rose like a town or something, plus I was most sus of Phoenix and Kiiruma.

May gladiating Rose isn’t awful, imo.

2 Likes

so you had 1 shot to check someone and you didnt trust your own judgement?

I think my only issue with Rose is that we just don’t have much to work with? Like, they haven’t gotten an event reward (as far as I know), which makes their role kinda useless, but I know first-hand that joining events tends to not be feasible time-wise.

what’s the plan? do we think the 2nd merc enclave was secretly to save roseredwitch. I kinda tinfoil that since i saw that sneak in last second :curtain:

1 Like

The what

the third thing here May, the “silent ITA”

1 Like

@Treasure

your vote history doesn’t align with your actions today

you had accurate votes on guava and then frost

shouldnt that give you confidence in your decision making? why listen to “Someone” ?