Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I did read and i don’t see what makes you lock town “Someone” while I think they have been wolfy for shading us on holstering. That ITA had 5 shots registered when he was shading us

I guess you wouldn’t be killing but you can direct it to Zug

I would like to point out that it’s the opposite way around: Tutuu only started pushing me after I floated the idea that they and Baker might be mafia together.
Also, I’m a boy.

@Treasure

Someone shown no concern for your claim and went their own way in the same ITA window while we have limited resources(shots)

think dude

I guess the same would apply to you. Why didn’t you holster your shot like Stick did for ITA3? @Treasure

Ok.

You’re either the most anti town I’ve seen right now that hates reading or a wolf and let me tell you why.

Someone literally SAID: He isn’t available for this war he was only available for the first and second and he needed to get his ability tonight but your lazy ass who was online and decided not to show up, didn’t help him.

Because you are probably wolf Rolecop that KNOWS he gets a mass kill stop if he got the target killed.

HOWEVER I don’t regret this because Brad is town and important BUT still, your scum siding or your scum here baker.

You do know I’m referring to baker pushing Tutuu

Like go talk to baker in your wolf chat

Call him a PeaHead for me

1 Like

If it pissed FrostWolf off it’ll probably piss Baker off too

Do I look like I possess literacy?

Are you stupid?
No you’re not.

You can fucking read.

Someone came in and explained he would have put my thing to -15 so he needed a wagon and he needed one now and I suggested Brad.

Start reading

Someone can be town for those reasons but you realize they literally shaded us for holstering to ITA3 and you asked “where are others” along with him

you guys had 5 shots registered already while making those posts. we dont have infinite shots

okay so why didnt you holster and wait for ITA3?

also what did Someone get from D2 ITA? They shot blueelixir that day

Yes because he said he was sleeping at that time and couldn’t do ITA3, activity wise.

@Kiiruma @Zugzwang @TheBlueElixir @tutuu

This motherfucking baker is shading someone for their time availability, merk is fucking ass.

@an_gorta_slanktai
Vote another wolf, vote Baker

Cause I already shot when he arrived

Stop asking questions and fucking read

This is why your a wolf

@Cape90

Fuck I don’t oppose to me and baker right now and you help me vote Baker off

|Sneakyphoenix|Someone|

explain this from D2 @Treasure