Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Someone AND Arctic in the game is going to go Heavy.
Probably a better word but I’ll go with that.

Iso me in this game

In which world do you live? Which planet… which galaxy universe. This is wolf Luka

Bionic might be town for saying their role sucks, but I have no strong feelings there otherwise

No

2 Likes

Pwease

That’s mean. Maybe later. I’m exhausted from being on a car with a stranger for 4.5 hours. I still have not read enough of this game I’m not reading another

1 Like

Someone and Arctic as a wolf team will suck.

Like for us not them

Someone got me removed from a game for ratting me out, that little worm.

Although Arctic probably would have done the same.

How

Like he could have just pretended ProtoTypicalJester was a new player

It’s clearly called “Bradland”

1 Like

i have probably seen the most games from luka out of anyone here (i’ve specced all of his games here and some on MU) and i think he is in his wolf meta

he could be tryharding as town here, but i can confidently say any meta argument for him being town in this game is just wrong, and the last time i gave him the benefit of the doubt hoping he’d be trying harder as town, he was just mafia, so i’m not just going to ignore this lol

if he’s town, the actual reason is because a number of dubious slots have entered the thread, posted something along the lines of “why is luka being a wagon huh wtf?” in the way wolves often talk about wagons they don’t understand that are on villagers

this makes me think the people voting him may all be villagers, regardless of luka’s actual alignment - either he’s being dumpstered as mafia, or he’s being misread by villagers which wolves are exploiting and using to shade others

if he’s mafia, it’s very likely all of those people making the “why is luka a wagon post” are town, because wolves tend to not talk about partners like this, and that’s… rather hard to believe. and right now i don’t know which world is more likely, because i haven’t seen enough from the slots who are doing this sort of thing to decide if they are a wolf independent of this

@Luka dont ignore me cry

VOTE: Arctic

I do not like this as it kinda looks TMIish as much as I hate saying stuff like that

I mean I haven’t checked but I’m pretty sure my wolf read on Someone was correct and he won but I’d have to double check that WAIFU UPick Game.

Zones testimeht this is a weird question

This is his first forum game

@tutuu

What are you thinking on Luka here?

1 Like