Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

what are you waiting for? shot @Bionic

Yeah I can’t tell what that means

real

It seems i was day roleblocked

2 Likes

Neil with the eel
Haze with the z
C with the lara

A bunch of wolves here imo. If Bionic town

bionic is getting wagoned and i don’t entirely understand it. i specced popcorny and he was a goofy little guy and he’s still a goofy little guy and haze is saying he’s powerwolfing??

1 Like

Also is this popcorn mafia being discussed an actual game or like popcorn from wolfia cause in the case of the latter I don’t feel the meta is relavent

1 Like

If it’s Alice she goes nuts and explodes.

Again, don’t like the idea of this because the same happens to me. But the posts are annoying.

1 Like

On forum

I just realized it’s dumb to discuss because she’s banned permanently but oh well.

If you expect me to meta dive you have too high of expectations tbh

Fake.
No one who cites 1984 has actually read 1984.

4 Likes

could you explain why

dunno, i could see him believing it?

i think people are kilda wilding on bionic though, like i get he’s being annoying but i don’t think he’s actually mafia, it would be pretty silly for a wolf to make their entire game plan being to spam “vote out luka” when he’s already the top wagon, i get he’s new but like ??? i feel like he’s just trolling and it costs him nothing to do literally anything else but he isn’t and he’s just kinda laughing at the pressure on him which is >rand town

1 Like

Yayyyy I’m not suspicious!

1 Like

Visit me tonight btw

2 Likes

i will

3 Likes

I haven’t really seen someone even state a town read on Bionic from my memory except maybe Arctic.
Could have been another but I don’t remember.

I think his personality is the same yes because it’s his personality but this game it feels like he’s been a lot more pushy? maybe it’s just wim diff but earlier he was tunnelling Luka for ??? when we literally couldn’t force him to make a read in popcorny redux where he was town

oh i’m not meta diving either. but if i’m powerwolfing my way of doing it is not pushing one arbitrary execution as loudly as possible

1 Like

Just like Eliza. 1984 was decent to start but the end was kinda boring.