Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

yes this is the game where jarek was alive and controlling thread the entire time as a wolf

No, they were very much town!

that would be memorable

They were very very town flipped!

what changed between here and here to move otter?

ty for tmiing your claimvig town

is there whispers in this game

hi hello! gonna be listening to the songs and chilling while i get a read on everything going on- this is my first game in this kind of format, let alone on this forum at all, so i’m taking it slow so i don’t get overwhelmed lmao

3 Likes

/whisper @bionic
no

i would joke about it but i fear the consequences. no

that’s the game where jarek was evil king??

good

Otters response to Sticks accusation demonstrating that it’s a joke showed that they were lurking in thread, but weren’t contributing anything. My memory of Otter is a player that, while doesn’t hop in guns blazing gives thoughts as they go and normally doesn’t care about how they were viewed. They seem like nervous new wolf, if that makes sense ^^.

I think another thing that contributes to the thread is that, as town a knee jerk reaction is to comment my read on them. They ignored most of my list and focused on the fact that I was missing Jarek as opposed to anything else I actually added to the list.

good luck!

you mean BAD i NEED to whisper and form a 100% towncore circle that has ALL the wolves in it nya

Adorable Profile Picture!

whispers are boring there will be no secrets among townies

ngl it feels strange not having a joycat pfp
so dark and gray

You’re so true! Lets all be friends!

i was trying to formulate the joke at jarek