Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

“Mildly Pog” tier is just “I remember this person doing things and I didn’t wolfread any of them”. I try to make hte habit of making that a townlean tier because a person with =rand alignment is more likely to be town. It cultivates a better Mafia Mindset

1 Like

mmmmmmmmm
i see
what are the cringe reads for (well, you explained me earlier, unless there’s more now)

also what happened to the mason chat?!??

1 Like

can i not be a towny town from the mason chat :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

ok time to go post in woof cat

may outed wolf?/???

1 Like

Neil is a genuine just Divine Inspiration Says So. I looked at hte game and I unfocused my eyes and I was like “where are the wolves” and my Mind told me it was Neil. Luka is in wolf meta and is trying too hard to sound good. Brad has weird opinions and is a really mild cringe read ultimately but is still cringe. Treasure just keeps saying random pingy shit. You I explained I don’t townread you. Except you sound good right now for quesitoning me but it’s tsill not enough to get you out of the hole buddy

1 Like

Please please please go read through this and see what I saw- XD

hmmmmmmmm
interesting

in stratagem 15 (i think) you said you use your vote as an investigative tool - so, why are you not questioning or pushing neil outside your current vote?

I’m tired and it’s too much work

1 Like

you responded really fast wow

And neil isn’t here right now I think. I saw it at one point. But I’m tired and it’s too much work and I was playing Block on the Clock

1 Like

I read fast and I type fast. People accuse me of skipping videogame dialogue but I am reading it all.

2 Likes

When Sheldon in Splatoon talks and you use hte “hury it up” button to speed past it because nobody wants to read it. That’s like my ideal reading pace

i have no splatoon knowledge

I’m trying to find av ideo

1 Like

Nobody is recording the Sped Up Version because nobody else can read the sped up version

Here is a Jerma Stream where he speeds up the weapon explanations after a bit at 1:10:40

1 Like

Like that’s reading pace for me. Enough time to read all the text and hten a little pause at the end to process

1 Like

ok that’s insane tbh