Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Why didn’t that bold?

Here ya go.

And it took the color off… what happened while I was gone?

fwiw im not a fan of how the thread is treating you

i saw in zone’s testament you did actually put a reasonable amount of effort in as town so i’m weighing this less than the other points i made

but i also can’t do anything if you don’t play the game - i know that’s what some people are scumreading you for and this read doesn’t exist for no reason. so if you’re town what you need to do is high effort a game all the way through until the bitter end, and then you’ll be able to beat the accusations that efforting = wolfy

yeah i agree those posts from benguined were pretty bad

1 Like

zugzwang, neil, and benguinedparbecue are good votes

my read on luka hasnt developed in either direction - i guess thats an ok vote but im keeping in mind brad’s TR and baker’s TR

ash, sabi, and clara have underwhelming ISOs. good ITA targets

didnt expect 118 posts from haze given i dont recall much of what theyve said :wowee:

this is an interesting take given that you’re townreading luka and don’t have a read on neil

i dont know why i bothered opening haze’s iso when i havent a clue how to read them lmfao but for now i think theyre fine (?)

people in this game seem to have a problem actually making AI posts

zugzwang, haze, bionic, neil are all top posters and yet hardly anything they’ve said is worth reading into so this is kinda rough

if you are one of those people reading this, consider focusing your gameplay less on asking people random questions, shitposting, or tunneling one guy who’s already dying, and more on making reads that accomplish something useful

VOTE: benguinedparbecue

:3

Someone should be an easy read depending on whether or not they are an alt

Luka still flips town

I’m suprised i’m not here

probably safe to make a not w/w read here

yeah you should be but you’re on a different tier such that i forgot to even include you in the list of people posting useless stuff

tbf youve made 38 posts while the people on that list have about a hundred each lol

Treasure seems alright, but that’s mainly cuz i liked their vote on benguinedparbecue

leafia can join this list

I have a cute iso tyvm

I can confirm myself tomorrow fam :3